Philadelphia! The native ******* Returns for vacation!!

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Philadelphia. The City of Brotherly Love. I'm a Brother and I don't care what the new tourist slogan is (is it still "The City that Loves You Back" 🤮 or has someone with common sense on the board of tourism returned the firmer glory of COBL"?💖)

Anywaaay, vacationing from my European home 24Aug-7Sept. I plan on great times with family and friends eating all my favorite foods (from street vendors to more reputable restaurants) and just enjoying the vibe of speaking English more times than not and visiting my old college campus which has more residents than my current town.

Somewhere/somewhen during my stay it'd be great to take some time solely for myself and spend time with a communicative free spirited, BBC loving couple who:
-can host
-has flexible availability during the day/evening for a few hours social/sexual time. I'll be traveling with family so I'll have to request "Me time".
-lives in or near Central Philadelphia. *By Central I mean TU main Campus - City Hall* or has access to lodgings in the same area

Sound intriguing? Dint just few my photo/video content as alluring as it is; ream the "ABOUT" tab in my profile and get in touch if you think we'd make a suitable match for a morning, afternoon, or evening👍🏾

Attachments

• Mr. K.jpg
    Mr. K.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 9
  • InShot_20221027_095145861.jpg
    InShot_20221027_095145861.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 8
Back