Wheres my huge bbc NC bulls at?

I thought she was selecting one of the bulls to come fuck her. I was saying with that pic I'd choose you too! Very hot pic!!! Hot body! Hot tattoos! So can you tell me what the point is of this site? I thought it was for interracial dating...
Hello ImBubbles38, this is just my opinion (we all have them). Primarily it for BBC and white women. But I like all pussy (black,white,red,yellow, etc). As for meeting to play, that doesn’t happen much here, I know that the “Verification “ process is supposed to increase these real meetings (I’m not verified). I’m meet fake people on this site that are verified and unverified. I’m only played with one lady on this site and she was not verified. But I’ll leave the subject of “verification” to you. Now on a side note let’s chat and see what can happen between us.

I thought she was selecting one of the bulls to come fuck her. I was saying with that pic I'd choose you too! Very hot pic!!! Hot body! Hot tattoos! So can you tell me what the point is of this site? I thought it was for interracial dating...
I appreciate the compliment 👏🏾 I’m new here still trying to figure out the site myself

The point of the site is for interracial encounters but I’m also a fan of all women also

Back