Where's all the BBW?

What's better?

• Total voters
it is just me ... tell me if I shall delete or like it ?
Since I didn't create this thread, I don't think it's my place to tell you delete it. I'm not sure what you mean by "like it".

Since your response to my question of whether or not you're a man was, "it is just me", I'll assume you're a male. I was just curious.

Thanks for the response.

Since I didn't create this thread, I don't think it's my place to tell you delete it. I'm not sure what you mean by "like it".

Since your response to my question of whether or not you're a man was, "it is just me", I'll assume you're a male. I was just curious.

Thanks for the response.

InterracialLover- I'm glad you pointed this out, I was going to but I don't think I have been here long enough or posted enoughto have estabished my bonafides. In any event, the phrasing of their posts changed from male voice, to female, to male voice, to neutral/ambiguous when you asked their gender. It's either a crossdresser or a guy posting pics of his wife or some other woman in an attempt to get some tittilating dialogue.

With all the fine slim white babes willing to give it up to the black cock why does anyone waste the time on these big girls?
You'll be surprised what people are attracted to.

I can't speak for other pictures, but I tend to post bigger woman that are still attractive and not sloppy looking. I don't post those morbidly obese women. That's not not hot to me.

Everyone is geared in a different way. I know people who genuinely are not into slim women, and only mess with big women. On the other hand, I know people that are the opposite.

Who am I to judge what people like? It doesn't impact me at the end of the day.

448_1000.jpg

Back