Where do I find someone to just let me watch?

Hi. I know most threads on here concern men wanting to watch their wives, girlfriends, etc. I am just a lonely single white guy who has fantasized his entire life about watching a white girl suck a BBC while looking me right in the eye. Where and how do I find someone who will just let me watch? I don't need to participate. I live in south central PA so I would be looking for anyone around Harrisburg Pa to Hagerstown MD to Winchester Va to Martinsburg WV to York PA or anywhere close to any of those areas. You could have a friend and admirer for life. Please help this humble white boy's dream come true. Thanks so much.

Hi. I know most threads on here concern men wanting to watch their wives, girlfriends, etc. I am just a lonely single white guy who has fantasized his entire life about watching a white girl suck a BBC while looking me right in the eye. Where and how do I find someone who will just let me watch? I don't need to participate. I live in south central PA so I would be looking for anyone around Harrisburg Pa to Hagerstown MD to Winchester Va to Martinsburg WV to York PA or anywhere close to any of those areas. You could have a friend and admirer for life. Please help this humble white boy's dream come true. Thanks so much.
If you could ever make your way to the NYC area, I would allow you to come to one of my BBC parties.

Thanks. Can you describe them a little bit for me? A lot of guys and girls? I checked the pics on your profile. Sadly it seems most of the gals don't want their faces posted. I can understand why but I absolutely love seeing them looking right at the camera while they're swallowing a BBC.

yes, please tell me what white guys are expected to do at your parties
When I allow a single white man to attend my parties it is typically in a domestic capacity.
He will usually serve drinks, pick up empty cups, plates, etc. He will also be charged with holding the lube, getting water for the women to keep them hydrated, holding their legs open so the Bulls can fuck them deeper as well as making sure there are no cum filled condoms left anywhere.

When I allow a single white man to attend my parties it is typically in a domestic capacity.
He will usually serve drinks, pick up empty cups, plates, etc. He will also be charged with holding the lube, getting water for the women to keep them hydrated, holding their legs open so the Bulls can fuck them deeper as well as making sure there are no cum filled condoms left anywhere.

Doesn't sound like much fun. Maybe you should just hire a waiter.

That sounds like our place while in the presence of Black Kings and women, id love to be there to serve! I know my place, caged, pussy free, and encourage all women to go black

I would never be interested in letting a stranger watch.That is weird to me.Im in this for myself and my husband not to get off some stranger,that would be really weird.

I would never be interested in letting a stranger watch.That is weird to me.Im in this for myself and my husband not to get off some stranger,that would be really weird.

Does your husband ever watch or do you just tell him what happened and show pics?

Back