Where are you going on vacation??

CONGO, Africa with my bisexual caged cucky who was born there and lived there for 45 years (of which 31 years of daily sexual paradise as his best black friend ass-fucked him in the showers of the school when they were 14 years old and made him his (and ALL his friends) bottom and cum dump and as we have à house there I let you all imagine what the bulls, that my hubby will find and bring home to me everyday as he speaks the languages and know the best places where to find the best bulls 👍🏿👍🏿😋🇸

Iceland, will be shipping two vespas scooters. Will be riding around the country and spending a week at the Blue Lagoon. Not sure when probably this fall or next spring.

I have done this Before. We rented a car. Went too fast feel we missed too much. So Vespas and a lot less luggage. We are planning three stops. The Blue Lagoon and two places to eat. One for fish and chips and one for lamb soup. The rest will by the seat of our pants.

Last edited:
Whistler British Columbia. Going out of Canada is easy. Coming back I would need a test and to self isolate for 2 weeks as per Federal Regulations.

Once this regulations are dropped I am going to Iceland for 2 weeks. Then St Pierre and Micalone for a week or 2.

I can go to Jamaica and have the best sex with you all week you. Give that beautiful big blk cock to me and cum and you will get the best sex ever we will be very happy with

Back