" Where are Y😉U currently at or going to in the W🌎RLD this MONTH? " (Year round forum)

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
This topic is for genuine people who are verified and/or wanting to to be verified, that would like to get acquainted for potential meetings at various locations around the world during their stay or visit. Be it vacation, business trip, lay over and/or stay over, Let everyone know where you currently are and what's the nature and status of your presence. 😁 It would be nice to know you're favorite single or couple are in your area at the right moment for some life long or short lived fun and sexventures.

(Ex. " I'm currently in Chicago and will be going to Florida with my cousin in October💯).

And if you're not verified or willing to in some manner, to make all parties safe and comfy in their corresponding, it'll be delaying in the interactions and difficult to establish trust and sexual chemistry. It's imperative that all parties are on the same page. 💯

So where are YOU at this month? Let us know every month of every year when and what your plans are as well as your current location. 💯

Hope you all make beautiful, genuine and great connections with those who have a mutual interests. And always, have LOTS of fun and play it very safe in the process. CHEERS!!!

(Bottom media is a friend of mine who I enjoy very much. She occasionally drives 5 hours to ' cum & meat' me. I wasn't all the way hard and this is the ending results. She is a blonde. More videos cummin soon.😉😈💯)

Attachments

• Snapchat-2123784309.mp4
    2 MB
  • Snapchat-338478577.mp4
    1.4 MB
Not sure if being verified is any guarantee, but I guess it's a second level of assurance

I'll be I South Africa, Johannesburg pretty much throughout the rest of 2021. Will be travelling to the USA and Europe 2022 at some point for work (short stays) if all goes well

This topic is for genuine people who are verified and/or wanting to to be verified, that would like to get acquainted for potential meetings at various locations around the world during their stay or visit. Be it vacation, business trip, lay over and/or stay over, Let everyone know where you currently are and what's the nature and status of your presence. 😁 It would be nice to know you're favorite single or couple are in your area at the right moment for some life long or short lived fun and sexventures.

(Ex. " I'm currently in Chicago and will be going to Florida with my cousin in October💯).

And if you're not verified or willing to in some manner, to make all parties safe and comfy in their corresponding, it'll be delaying in the interactions and difficult to establish trust and sexual chemistry. It's imperative that all parties are on the same page. 💯

So where are YOU at this month? Let us know every month of every year when and what your plans are as well as your current location. 💯

Hope you all make beautiful, genuine and great connections with those who have a mutual interests. And always, have LOTS of fun and play it very safe in the process. CHEERS!!!

(Bottom media is a friend of mine who I enjoy very much. She occasionally drives 5 hours to ' cum & meat' me. I wasn't all the way hard and this is the ending results. She is a blonde. More videos cummin soon.😉😈💯)
Well I am in Southern Ontario.

The plan at the moment.
Going to Whistler (British Columbia) in March to go skiing.
Plans to go to Iceland for a week in Mid May for hiking. Plan on getting a pair of sweat shirt hiking / adventure boots. See the Blue Lagoon an see the capital city.
Plan to go to Norway, Sweden and Finland for a week each in July. Will be doing a three mile capital city tour. That is where you spend two days only seeing the sites with in a three mile radius of the hotel you are staying at. Will also be visiting the Dale’ of Norway factory If I can. They make great Ski Sweaters. This will happen during the annual plant shut down for cleaning and maintenance.

I am planning a weeks vacation in the New England states in the fall. Planned stops include the Origin Boot Company to get fitted for a pair of Bison Boots for hiking and two pair of their “MADE IN AMERICA“ Jeans, the Alden (yes the Indiana Jones) Factory to be fitted for a new pair of ”405s” and to get a or two of shoes. My old boots I got when I was 18 going off to college. I am now 64 the boots have been re soled 7 times the tops are wearing out so it’s time for a new pair.

I have found you get what you pay for. My old Alden’s have hiked in all 50 US states. Some States more than 10 times. Alaska being one of them. They have hiked from the Mexican Border to the Canadian border on the west coast. They have Hiked from ”JUNO” beach in France to Holland. They have hiked from the White White Cliffs of Dover to Northern Scotland.

Next year the plan is to go to London England to Visit “Huntsman Tailors” to get both a retirement Old Boys Blazer and a new English Cut suite As my old ones have seen better days. At my age I need a decent suit to wear to funerals as my co workers are starting to die off. Will also be going to Italy 🇮🇹 for a new light brown summer weight suit Italian cut of course. My old one is getting a bit tight after 25 years. There will be a three week visit of Paris to see friends and the sites.

Back