WHERE ARE THOSE SQUIRTERS??

I am blessed to be married to a prolific squirter. It happened after she met her boyfriend when we were married for 14 years in our 30s. She always loved to use a hitachi on her clit. About 2 years after she and the boyfriend broke it off she confessed to me about her times with him. In particular she told me how she sucked him off regularly, swallowed (she never did that for me), and how he used a vibrator on her clit. So, I would lick her clit and have her think about the times with her boyfriend . I would mind fuck her as she used her vibrator and describe how she would deep throat him and how she wanted his cock throbbing in her pussy when he came. She exploded on me. Drenched the sheets. Toes curled up. The she did it again! Thinking about the cock of her boyfriend while she had that vibrator on her clit was the key. Later I would have her tell me about all the other guys she had and describe in detail what occurred as she used her vibrator. I would watch her vagina contract and then she would squirt everywhere . Eventually I got to the point where I could lick her clit as she pulsated and squirt. I love the feeling of my tongue on her huge swollen clit when she is coming and squiring . It is so intense for her that her clit is too swollen and painful to even gentle touch. I know this is a true super orgasm because she could not fake the swollen clit, prodigious amount of clear juice , and the muscle contractions. I will keep mind fucking her forever. And I am so grateful she found that boyfriend!

This is awesome! I’ve actually seen my wife like this before once in public. Fucked a random black guy we met in our hotel bar, i stayed at the bar sipping and ******* as they went to his room to fuck. She came back alone 45 mins later, i was in a booth, she winked at me and pointed down at her thighs, she had a short dress on, no panties and had cum dripping down her inner thighs and as I was looking, a big blob fell and hit the floor. She was laughing about it and told me to wipe it up with my napkin….idk scooted out of the booth and let her sit down, she used my dinner napkin to wipe her legs and pussy, then handed it back to me to wipe up the floor. I had to walk behind her going back to the room later as her dress had a big wet spot where it continued to leak out of her pussy as we sat and finished off a night cap. I thought it was super hot, she made me use the napkin to wipe my face after i ate some buffalo wings, it smelled of cum really strong.

Nope, squirting is not peeing. It has different colour and smell. And even taste, LOL. I can't describe it like "the most intense orgasm", but for me it's the most satisfying orgasm)
It comes with fisting or long g-spot stimulation usually)
Squirting Is Absolutely Real As You Have Stated. As A Man It Feels Like A Super Strong Contraction That Tries To Push Out My Dick (In Vain Lol). Of Course There's The Splashing Of The Pussy On The Out Stroke. I've Been Blessed With Several Real Squirters. The Phenomenon Cums From The Skene's Gland Being Stimulated. A Man's Dick Has To Be Able To Hit "That Spot". Additionally A Women's Skene's Gland Has To Be Developed Enough For Squirting To Occur. The Fluid Is Clear, Tasteless, And Odorless. Certainly Not Pee. The Gland Has Been Referred To As The Female Prostate... Damn. Pussies Are Amazing.

She really let's it rip! I was almost drowned by a Hispanic woman,when I was eating her pussy and I stuck two fingers in her twat,and one up her tight asshole (known as the shocker) She squirted so hard and so much,that I couldn't spit it out fast enough! It was squirting over my head and onto my back! The bed was completely soaked in a three foot diameter area! It was fuckin amazing! The whore had to change all the bedding before her husband got home from work!

Last edited:
Back