A very few and far between who are actually willing to me and go through with it, I've had more luck on AFF... only met up with three couples from here over my year or two on this site, only one was a successful meet. However I'm not going to lie though, I got lucky and the one couple I did have fun with was very good looking and accommodating. So I'll keep on the site just in case I get lucky here and there. Especially in chicago.

A very few and far between who are actually willing to me and go through with it, I've had more luck on AFF... only met up with three couples from here over my year or two on this site, only one was a successful meet. However I'm not going to lie though, I got lucky and the one couple I did have fun with was very good looking and accommodating. So I'll keep on the site just in case I get lucky here and there. Especially in chicago.
Damn that’s crazy

We are a real couple near Fox lake Illinois if you ever want to come up and have some fun by us. We like to cruise the Chain O lakes and have fun on our boat.

We are a real couple near Fox lake Illinois if you ever want to come up and have some fun by us. We like to cruise the Chain O lakes and have fun on our boat.
I've been out to Fox Lake before, I go boating in Chicago on Lake Michigan often. Inbox me and let's exchange photos and see if we can set something up.

Back