Where are all the real BBC’s at?!?!?!?

I’m calling fake. Why is it so hard for people on this site to list a location? My biggest pet peeve. I think locations should be a “requirement”. (At least the state)
If you’re real and on here looking for fun don’t you think people would like to know where you’re located? 🙄
👍🏿

I’m calling fake. Why is it so hard for people on this site to list a location? My biggest pet peeve. I think locations should be a “requirement”. (At least the state)
If you’re real and on here looking for fun don’t you think people would like to know where you’re located? 🙄
You are absolutely free to call it whatever you want...
If you think we are fake that is perfectly fine...
But before you do, please, please, please, check our rewards, on 9.13.19 we are verified as real...
Secondly when you do go through my profile, check the media... I’m pretty sure, I’m allowed to be particular in what i want.. enjoy the view.
The issue is, when i think i find what i want, and then go through the kik process, people fall through or wind up being weird fakes themselves...
We aren’t on here bc it’s a need... it’s a desire to make a hott video, with a hot extremely well hung black man... we are sexually satisfied and happy and will be picky.
do your homework before you say dumb *******, bc now you look foolish and jealous.
but good luck fucking every knucklehead that’s messages you... nut.

Uggg and i just looked, you are not even verified and gross... Jesus Christ, keep your opinions to yourself and now i feel like i should congratulate you for any knucklehead that even messages you... ehhhhh....

One last thing, i don’t need to put where we are from until i trust someone, so please anyone that messages me, feel free to ask and we will tell you gladly... now go away shrek.

Oh my God.
Go away.
Our rewards are our rewards. 9.13.19. Verified as real.
Seriously, what the fuck do you care?
you say our not having a state is your “pet peeve”?
I can name probably 1000 more important pet peeves that you have w out even knowing you just from your pictures alone😂😂😂 but do i do that? no. Bc i mind my own fucking business....
You think calling us fake is gonna make these dudes like you, so you do it and you’re wrong...
What if we were fake?
We have run into so many fakes, and they are just enjoying the site, having fun and to each their own...
We on the other hand, are not fake...
Do you think i found the exact same ass as in all my pictures and wrapped said fake pussy around that black dildo, you’re an idiot... and you’re trying too hard to get shameless likes off of my thread... go away.
i simply made this post to possibly find someone that fits our idea of what we want and Youre fucking it up...
seriously it’s mom’s Day and you’re bothering me...
Go have fun, think what you want...
Just go be gross elsewhere... bc honestly I’m sad i even looked at your media anyway...

You’re not verified real. You even comment that your “real” label magically disappeared. 🤔

“Jealous”? That’s ridiculous. What would I be jealous of? Couldn’t care less about your media. I’m a woman and I’m straight.
I just stated that people should put a location on their profile. Even when you were asked you wouldn’t answer. I just find that rude. You could at least say “I’m not interested but thank you for inquiring”. Why is it such a secret where you are located?
Please Try to understand, I’m being nice right now.
Stop.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. I am real (female half of the couple) and I don’t need some Admin to make that decision. Yes we will get verified at some point but anyone who talks to me on here knows I’m real. My initial comment was stirred mainly because it seemed that a Real and Nice and Sexy guy, was trying to reach out. You didn’t say your location still and I made a comment regarding that. That’s all.
great. No one cares. Have fun. Enjoy the site. Just stop.

Ok thank you.
Also, you have been on for two years and aren’t verified.
I just Hope next time, you may think twice before calling someone fake, when you truly have no idea and your own profile isn’t verified.
Ok? We are good. Happy mom’s Day to you if you’re a mom. 😘

Back