When did you start being cucked?

April of 2019 was the start for me. Wife and I went out to dinner and came home. She initiated wanting to have sex and said she was going to the bathroom first and get ready. I undressed and laid back on the bed. She called out to close my eyes since she had a surprise for me. I hear her walking out and she kept saying “keep them closed”. I felt her lean over me and she grabbed my cock, put what I thought was lube but actually numbing lube so I couldn’t get hard and bam, locked me in a cage. I opened my eyes and asked what she was up to and then my co-worker/ friend who was black comes out of the bathroom and she starts sucking him off while he laughed. They fucked for a few hours and I’ve been caged since

April of 2019 was the start for me. Wife and I went out to dinner and came home. She initiated wanting to have sex and said she was going to the bathroom first and get ready. I undressed and laid back on the bed. She called out to close my eyes since she had a surprise for me. I hear her walking out and she kept saying “keep them closed”. I felt her lean over me and she grabbed my cock, put what I thought was lube but actually numbing lube so I couldn’t get hard and bam, locked me in a cage. I opened my eyes and asked what she was up to and then my co-worker/ friend who was black comes out of the bathroom and she starts sucking him off while he laughed. They fucked for a few hours and I’ve been caged since
wow, that ws a fast wild beginnin . i sure hope U still get 2 enjoy her treasure, if so im guessin its pre used n sloppy at times, i should have just said UPDATE soon plz

It took a couple years to actually get my wife to have sex With sometime else. She was 28 when we started this. After almost a year of only doing it at home with me there, she started wanting it more and more on her own. Then it progressed to her having sex without me home, then at the guys house, then fucking guys I didn't even know about until after it happened. Then came the cage and her having black men at our house while i was working and eventually her staying a weekend with her current black bull while I was caged. Now they've taken vacations together and he's even shared her with others that I don't know about. It started as my fantasy but turned into my wife's dream world of unlimited sex with hung black men... but truth is its still fills my fantasy to see her do all that. That's why it works.

Wow

I would say, she didn't cuck me, I did it to myself.
Long story short, she cheated on me, I hated it to go that way, but way before that I had introduced the idea of sharing her if she felt she wasn't getting satisfied with me. (Which I know she isn't, I'm about 5.5" fully erect).
Basically it all went down hill, all the ways towards separation. While I lived by myself, I knew that I had to of been inferior to whoever she cheated on me with, I actually started to like it. So from that point on, I slowly got into being a beta male of some sort. I'd order sex toys, since I wasn't trying to get pussy anymore, I ordered a cage, tried it on, and it was definitely the most perfect feeling.
This happened back in 2019.
We're back together and I've brought up the idea, but she's not into it at all. Although the cage, I was able to have her accept me wearing it. I told her she's in control of me when I wear it. I'm guessing she likes it, she's told her close friends about it.

Back