When Bad New Happens

This has been a tough 24 hours for my wife, Angie, and I. And, obviously for Al and Janiece. We have had several very sad conversations with Janiece (Al's wife) and with each other this afternoon and into the night. For those not fully following our adventure here on B2W, my wife, Angela ("Angie") gave me her virginity back in 1978. We are both white. A few days later, a friend of hers, Teresa (also white), me gave me her virginity. When Angie found out, she poured out her heart to Al, a Black friend of both of us, and a classmate. Over the next four hours, Angie had Al's Black Cock in her more than my white penis had been. The following weekend, Al not only took Angie to a "no tell" motel, but he took her "Greek Cherry", He also arranged to have her blindfolded in the shower and gangbanged, All Angie has ever learned is that every cock that entered her was Black. On her first morning in "their motel" room, Angie and Al began having intercourse on a daily basis. Not long afterwards, Angie's older sister, Jeanne, asked Angie to help "double-date" with her boyfriend and his brother. What Jeanne didn't tell Angie was that her boyfriend was Black. And, before that weekend was over, my wife had her third and fourth cocks within her. They were her second and third Black ones. And, that 3/4 of the men in her to that point had been Black, Her sister and her boyfriend soon introduced my wife to interracial group sex and wife sharing/swapping. Months after my graduation, Angie would surprise me on a visit by being pregnant with Al's *******. He would be the first of several children Angie would bear by Black men. Angie would go on to marry several of her Black lovers in her years of sexual adventures. (She still won't say how many!) With one exception, all of the children my wife has borne have been sired within her by her black lovers/partners/husbands. Along the way, Al found a Black woman with a similar sexual appetite. Angie and I were at their wedding. Angie went on their month-long honeymoon with them. When they came back, Angie told me that she was "no longer a white woman, but as much as black woman as Janiece is ". And, that "Janice is now just as much a white woman." Not long after her return, Angie was showing the unmistakable signs of "Morning Sickness". My wife was pregnant. Once again, by Al. Al had "scored" with both my wife and his during his honeymoon. Both wives bore him sons. Years go by and my wife would have Al's Black cock i(and others) n her more than my white one. And, both Al and Janiece "did things" to my wife when they were together. My wife has never told me what they were. Although I got to see Al have intercourse to orgasm with both my wife and his, I never had intercourse with Janiece. Just before the lockdowns started, my wife and Al went away together for a month in the Caribbean. They went to a place where American marriages and divorces aren't recognized, And, my wife married Al. She came back as his wife wearing his rings. She also said that "something's wrong with Al." About a year ago, after he'd spent a month with Angie, Al had a colonoscopy. He encouraged me to have one. I did. We both had polyps. Mine were described as "pre-cancerous". Al's weren't. Al underwent several rounds of chemotherapy. Last month, he began "aggressive chemotherapy" It didn't go well. The cancer has spread to Al's stomach and intestines. This afternoon, Janiece called us saying that Al was admitted to Hospice today. They don't know how much time he has left. Al has said that his last wishes are to see both of his wives "joined as one" with Black men. We're going to fly out next week to see Al and Janiece. Angie is going to stay. We're writing this to say that if you're in am interracial/cuckold LTR be prepared to manage its ending Especially the final one. Things., painful things do happen.

Angie and Rick

So sorry for the impending loss. It must be painful but I take solace knowing that Al was living his best life and that your wife and you were part of it

Sad but true, my black and white brothers get yourselves checked. I had a scare two years ago but it was ok. My brother and a friend didn't fair to well, they had chemo but are surviving. I beg all men 35 and older to get a colonoscopy done soon as possible. Be safe and let's keep fucking .

Back