When a white man say “hey nice family”

What does white men really mean when they say nice family. I was out in Sandy springs Sunday and the select first a dinner and a man stop me and my family and was like such beautiful family lol. I mean I know we are. He prolly didn’t mean any harm. But I get that offend. I think their surprise that black man with dreads are actually in his ******* and family life lol
Maybe he was just being nice and wanted to complement you on your family...

Or you could just remain paranoid that everyone hates you. You know, there are some just nice people still out there.
Definitely wasn’t thinking he hates me. But thinking he wants the dick lol. I’m not bringing racism on black to white 😂 we are here together for the same reason.

What does white men really mean when they say nice family. I was out in Sandy springs Sunday and the select first a dinner and a man stop me and my family and was like such beautiful family lol. I mean I know we are. He prolly didn’t mean any harm. But I get that offend. I think their surprise that black man with dreads are actually in his ******* and family life lol
The arrogance in this post is nauseating.

You're probably reading too much into it...after all, who cares what he ment 🤷

Dude. People are people. Likely just being human. If he had said what an ugly ass family- then you have some thing to take offense to. Too many people trying to find a reason to be offended these days. Sad n

Back