What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Wife invites her lover for dinner. She introduces us and has me take their ******* order, which I then fill while they get comfortable in the living room. Listening to their soft giggling and "love talk", I return to the kitchen to finish cooking.
I then serve the meal I have prepared to the two of them with only two place settings and stand at attention while they dine, ready to pour wine or refill anything else they my require.
I then clear the table and serve them dessert and coffee as they continue their shameless flirting in front of me.

After dessert, they return to the living room to get cozy on the couch while I fetch after dinner drinks for them. While they enjoy their libations, Mistress has me remove her shoes and massage her feet. Remarking what a wonderful job I do, she offers my services to her lover who smiles and says it sounds great. I then proceed to remove his shoes and socks and massage his feet as they begin to cuddle and make out in earnest.

Soon Mistress has his cock out and is stroking him to erection while he has his hand busy between her legs as he is alternately sucking her stiff nipples. Mistress tells me to ready the bedroom and I leave them to light candles, put on some quiet R&B, turn down the covers and place lube on the night table. As I return to the kitchen to fetch more wine, they pass me, stumbling in a seemingly drunken, giggling tangle of arms, legs, tits, ass and swaying cock into the room and falling in a laughing heap on the bed.

When I return with the glasses of wine, they are already moving well along to their first orgasms, my Wife's mouth open, softly repeating "Oh, oh, oh ..." while her lover thrusts deeply into her seemingly pulled tighter to her be her legs which have wrapped around his back. Faster and faster they sped toward their goal erupting in a crescendo of groans, gasps and shudders.

Staring into each others eyes, they gently kiss and slowly pull apart to lay back and relax in the afterglow of their orgasms. Mistress looks at me and smiling, points to her cunt. The unspoken command (permission?) clear and I move quickly, but carefully between her thighs to begin servicing her gently with my mouth. Taking care to clean her thoroughly, I also give her the pleasure she seeks from my adoring tongue, softly licking her, pursing my lips to gently suck her clitoris. All too soon I feel her shiver with the impeding climax. Now she is spent and pushes my face, damp with their combined juices. away.

As I begin to move away, she admonishes me "Haven't you forgotten something?"
I look over at her lover laying there looking at me expectantly with a slight smirk on his lips. "That's a good boy" I hear my Wife say as I relocate myself to lay in the space created by her lover spreading his legs.
I want to close my eyes or look away as I lower my mouth to his softened, yet still fully extended cock, but I can't tear my attention away from his stare, boring into me. Then, the snicker escaping his lips as my lips make contact and I gently suck his dick into my mouth to begin the service of cleaning my Wife's essence and the remnants of his ejaculation from his flesh.
forsing myself to slow down and make sure I cleanse his organ thoroughly, I realize that the gentle suction I am applying along with the ministration my tongue is performing is causing his cock to become once again turgid. Hoping I have cleaned him sufficiently, I begin to pull away only to feel his hand on the back of my neck holding me in place.

"Are you ready to go again, Baby, or should your husband take care of me?"
" Hmmm, I'd love to, but I feel so relaxed right now and just want to rest. You don't mind do you?"
Then, looking down into my eyes she asks, "You love me enough to do this, don't you?"

What else can I do? I give her my answer by slowly lowering my mouth back down onto her lover's cock and begin to slowly suck and lick my way up and down, following the rhythm he establishes with his hand on my head. Having already gotten the urgency of his first orgasm out of the way using my Wife's cunt in front of me, he intentionally takes his time reaching that level of excitement now, instead relishing both the pleasure my mouth is giving him and the humiliation he is causing me by using my mouth as a cunt in front of my Wife.

Taking my head in both hands, he slowly begins to ******* his dick deeper, seeking the back of my mouth and the opening to my throat. The gagging sound I emit let's him know he has arrived at the threshold he seeks. As I try to pull away, my Wife, who has slide down the bed to be able to watch my shame more closely, says "Relax, Honey. Just swallow when you feel it pushing in and keep swallowing. Trust me, you can do this. You know I've done it for you, so now make me proud and do it for me." Then it's there again, pushing down into my throat and I'm swallowing and swallowing, feeling it going deeper ... but its too much. I can't handle it and pull away gagging and coughing up spit and throat slime.

I'm laying there sobbing and coughing and babbling that I'm sorry and I'll try to do better ... only to hear my wife begin to giggle and tell me its OK and to calm down, and that there will be plenty to time to learn.
"Now move over so I can get that beautiful cock back into my pussy and finish what you started. Watching you suck cock for me has made me so fucking horny!"

I move away, wiping the slime off my face as I watch my Wife settle her beautiful ass down on her lover in cowgirl position, taking his dick deep inside her cunt. Watching her rise and fall as if riding a real horse, the moan she can't help but emit lets me know she is is right, There will be plenty of time.

please share!
Her Black Bull took her arm and gently stood her up from beside me. He sternly looked at me and said “we’ll be in your bedroom for awhile. Don’t bother us until we call you... if we call you. I have some special plans for her. He then told me to go put on that pink nighty, black heels, and those thigh high stockings. NO PANTIES. I want that Chastity cage on full display. No tv or any sound either. I want you to listen to what to what I’m doing to her”. As they approached the bedroom door, my wife hesitated and looked back at me. Her bull said “don’t worry about him”. “I garunty you he wants this”. You on the other hand don’t have to. You have a choice. I think you want to ...but I’ll let you decide. Open your bedroom door if you want this. If not, I’ll leave. .. she looked up at him and back to me. After a pause that seemed like forever, she opened the door and they both disappeared behind the closed door, and then I heard the lock click.

My wife and I go on a vacation and shortly after we get to the hotel there a knock on the door. She tells me to answer the door and there is an interracial couple standing there and they walk in and say you must be Art and then introduce themselfes. Then my wife come out of the bathroom in some sexy linderie and asked the women to join her on the bed. They start kissing and undressing eachother, then my wife looks at me and point at her pussy and says that it belongs to him for the week. Then she and the other women kiss and carress some more and she says to me that the other womans pussy is his as well. At this point they call the guy over to them and they tell me to go find something to do for a couple hours. When I come back they are all three lying on the bed and they tell me to order pizza. When the pizza man arrives they tell me to get it, so I open the door and set the pizza down and pay for it, the whole time the guy is going back and forth kissing both women. Then after we eat they tell me that they will be nice and let me watch while they go for round two. Once they are finished all three move over to the other bed in the room and tell me I can sleep in the used one. For the entire week I am made to endure them fucking while I get nothing and them humiliating me in front of other as they make it no secret the my wife is married to me but fucking him and his girlfriend.

Back