What's up with WA State?

First off, Happy New Year everyone. May your 2023 be full of hole stretching, cum swallowing, creampies and throat poking. Now, with that out of the way, my question is.... why does Washington State seem to have such a dead interracial hookup scene? Considering the more progressive nature of my State, I would figure there would be way more women looking for Black dick, especially on this site. It seems there's more flakes than anything else. I know the 'Seattle Freeze' is somewhat a thing up here, but that shouldn't stop ladies from wanting some BBC.

You are telling the truth here. I live across the water and have only found a couple black men and neither were well endowed. It's a real shame that there are so few out here. Good luck.

First off, Happy New Year everyone. May your 2023 be full of hole stretching, cum swallowing, creampies and throat poking. Now, with that out of the way, my question is.... why does Washington State seem to have such a dead interracial hookup scene? Considering the more progressive nature of my State, I would figure there would be way more women looking for Black dick, especially on this site. It seems there's more flakes than anything else. I know the 'Seattle Freeze' is somewhat a thing up here, but that shouldn't stop ladies from wanting some BBC.
We agree we're from Vancouver bc Canada & travel down to Bellingham and Seattle north area but haven't been able to get blacked yet lots of flaky guys plus way tomany fakers

Nobody trying to hotwife there ,i lived up there for 12 great years i messed with white women i met in daily life, work, maxies nightclub in SeaTac and interracial dating sites

We agree we're from Vancouver bc Canada & travel down to Bellingham and Seattle north area but haven't been able to get blacked yet lots of flaky guys plus way tomany fakers
Too easy to meet and fuck white women in Seattle Everett Tacoma vs the hotwife hassle

Back