What's the Hotwife wearing on a date with her Lover?

Powerplay

Couple
Hello everybody,

we would like to know what the Hotwife wears on the date with the Lover /Bull as outfit.

Who decides which outfit the Hotwife wears? And what are your favorites, are there any?

We are curious if there are any differences between the outfit choice of the Hotwife when she dresses for her lover and when she is together with the Cucki.

like also pictures :)

I like my wife looking classy. Nice button down blouse, suit pants or skirt, suit jacket or vest. Particularly on weekdays for an after-work connection. On the weekends, think preppy mom for the afternoon, more cocktail wear for the evening. If we have a guy over at 11 on Saturday in the fall to watch college football, she'll look great in a crisp white untucked button down shirt, a sweater vest with college logo, jeans, and some casual shoes. Maybe a school color bow in her hair for the guy to play with while she gives an amazing blowjob. If the date starts in the evening, I like her in a textured red dress. No matter when the date starts, if he stays overnight, the best look of all is when she wears his button down shirt in the morning (we always make very clear that they need to dress nicely to get with my wife). Bonus points if he wears the same size as me, she keeps it, and I get to wear it to work later after a wash.

For Saturday nights, I like anything backless, and also, we have a set of just a white shirt collar and cuffs that looks really sexy paired with a (very) little black dress.

Back