Whatever Happened to Lauren Rayborn?

You have to wonder if her husband was behind the public postings. She is a nurse practitioner so certainly a smart cookie. He took only 2 years to become a respiratory tech. I'm surprised her real name was used. Her place of employment maiden and given names are all accessible on the web. He can be searched as well along with a picture of their baby. I find this incredibly risky from a personal safety issue to possible employment suicide. Blows my mind.
She had a baby with the husband or one of the guys?

Somebody should contact her hubby (or ex hubby) and ask him to share some unpublished stuff. I'm sure he's still a cuck and willing to share
Yes, its like you have to try to seduce the ex-husband by sending your black cock pics to him, and getting him all turned on and then he can tell you where all the rest of the footage is…..you know he shot more.

No. They're still together. Two *******. They did try to scrub the net of their content. No longer film their antics.
They are divorced. There is public record of the proceedings. They both still live and work in the Louisville, Kentucky area, for Norton Healthcare, so I don't know if they are still in contact with one another or not.

Back