What would you do?

What would you do if you came home early to find a young black stranger plowing your wife on your marital bed and he was much bigger and stronger than you?

View attachment 6666430

Your options:

1. Back out of the bedroom and leave them to if.

2. Try to drag the lover of your wife off her.

3. Remain silent and watch the fuck through to the finish.

4. Remain silent and jack off over all over the back of the strapping young black when he finally ejaculates in your wife.

5. Cough politely and offer to roll a condom onto your young usurper’s erection.

6. Beat a retreat down the stairs and ******* yourself ******* in the lounge.

If you got an erection from watching would you offer to top your wife’s lover while he’s still fucking her, or wait until he withdraws his cock from her?
I mean it’s not an if I get an erection, but rather when… but I’d definitely offer! Then again, I’d be okay sliding in her after he pulls out as well…

haha, I had not thought of that, I would try to put myself at a distance so as not to disturb and much less stain the male. and if possible to cum and leave discreetly before they finish.

That’s a near-perfect solution. But what if your wife looked over her laboring lover’s shoulder and signallled to you that it was ok for you to lob your load onto his back and clenching buttocks. Would you comply?

I fucking well would if only for the reason that when I’m masturbating I love to come as satisfyingly and as loudly as I possibly can, even if results in me blowing my cover.

Life is too short to be small!
It is clear to me that I am here to give pleasure to her. I would do whatever she tells me to do without hesitation.

I’d get naked stroke my cock watching and when the time was right I’d join them who ever that works out from taking her after licking them both clean to fucking her mouth all would depend on how it works out. I do love sucking him clean and eating her cum filled pussy or ass

What would you do if you came home early to find a young black stranger plowing your wife on your marital bed and he was much bigger and stronger than you?

View attachment 6666430

Your options:

1. Quietly back out of the bedroom and leave them to it.

2. Try to drag your wife’s lover off her.

4. Remain silent and jack off over all over the back of the strapping young black when he finally ejaculates in your wife.

5. Cough politely and offer to roll a condom onto your young usurper’s erection.

6. Beat a retreat down the stairs and dr ink yourself blind in the lounge.

7. Do something else not specified above.

I would image she had it planned out that I come home in the middle of it .
I would hope she didn't tell me to leave . I would help anyway I was told and I think she likes that .
Not knowing the Bull would bother me but we have an agreement so it is part of what could happen
and I understand that .

Back