What Women Prefer

My wife's preference....
Entering into the vixen/stag lifestyle some ten years ago was anything but easy. My spouse was dead set against bringing anyone into the bedroom other than each other. It took a long time and a lot of negotiating to convince my wife that my interest was solely in elevating her level of sexual pleasure while I watched.

Fast forward to today. My wife has transitioned to actually celebrating the lifestyle and will admit that it is something she would never
believe could happen to her.

My wife will tell you that it is all about the great sex. The guys she has enjoyed in bed are not the marrying kind anyway. Just friends as she puts it. She would tell you that she puts the sex first even though society may frown upon it. My wife turned to black men, at my encouragement. when her sex drive kicked into high gear and her social inhibitions receded. This all took place around the time when our two ******* left the house for college. We became empty nesters.

My wife finds black men, in general, have more energy, style, and edge. They know how to flirt. "A black man is so damn sexy because he can make me feel sexy about myself." "Black men have confidence in their masculinity and their sexuality. Black men make my wife feel attractive, respected, and desired. My wife will let her guard down, let go of her inhibitions, and her need to be in control when she receives compliments from a black man. My wife would ask how many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish them behind closed doors?

My wife would tell you that she finds a black man with impeccable manners and charm to be irrestible. She will tell you that it is all about the sexual tension and passion that she experiences when a black man gives her an hour or so of his hard, black cock.

Here's a piece I found online. It's about why women prefer black lovers.

I agree with pretty much all the important points it raises, including on the fascinating subject of the sexual psychology of women and the thrill that the more honest among them get from taboo-breaking.

From their own experience of course, what do other members here think about the article?
I personally think there are two possibilities as to why you agree with most of what is written in this article. Either you are so infatuated with this fetish that you have become delusional or you were just born delusional. The entire piece is written by someone who is also in love with his own delusion. None of it is based on any type of fact whatsoever. The main reason lots of white women are attracted sexually to black guys, as they have testified to, is the skin contrast. They are not trying to get back to being black because they never were black. Guess what? Lots of black women are attracted to white men. How would this ridiculous theory account for that? Here is one better. If we were to try and figure out which men are most desired wouldn’t we look to who Asian women want? Asians make up 55% of the world’s population and their favorite fetish is white guys. In fact many studies have been done on dating apps and those numbers are pretty accurate. Black males get the least amount of views and messages. White guys get the most. Black women prefer black men but every other race prefers white men. The one thing that stands out is lots of people both men and women are looking for a partner of a different race. Somewhere around 40% of people looking. With all this evidence the idea that every woman is desiring a black male so they can return to being black is absurd. For the last 50,000 years there have been more Asians on this planet than any other race. Let’s leave this fetish of white guys wanting to see their wife get blacked alone and enjoy it for what it is instead of talking silly.

Back