What would you do if I said “taste his cock?”

Suck it till you tell to stop.
Told to stop by a WOMAN???

For fucks sake!!! Have you taken leave of your sexual senses???

Never in a thousand years would I stop sucking such a beautiful BBC at the whim of a woman. Not even my wife.

No, I would ignore her and carry on sucking until that beautiful young black’s legs went from under him and he spunked copiously and warmly straight down my cum-thirsty throat.

Last edited:
My wife loves having another female over with her taking cock, she’ll pull their cocks out of her friends pussy and tell me to come over and get me a smell and taste of some new pussy only to make me sniff her scent all over his cock then she’ll turn her friend around who is usually taking it doggy style and have her watch as she tells me to taste (whoever the girls name is over) pussy and has me lick the pussy juices off the black cock then makes me suck it and get it good and wet, she’ll have her friend then get ready for it missionary and have me hold the cock and slap it on her clit and up and down her slit then hold it until it’s slid deep in the friends pussy to my hand. Not sure why but both of the women love playing this game, her friend will even do it when my wife’s taking cock….hold it and have me come over to smell my wife’s pussy and make me smell the black cock then taste my wife’s pussy making me lick the cock from head to base. The women love this as do I
Isn't that the best?

Miss B. Is a divorce female friend that I have over the years become her surrogate cuck. A few years ago my wife Miss B and three bulls were having a small pool party at our house.

I had just made a round of drinks for everyone. I walked out to the pool area just in time to catch Miss B riding a bull they called super thick. Because he had the thickest cock I have ever seen. I Am amazed that he fit inside her.

Super thick grabbed Miss B by the hips and pulled her down so he was balls deep in her. Judging by his loud grunts and thrusting of his hips he was dumping a large load of cum inside her

As soon as his orgasm subsided Miss B climbed off and immediately cupped her hands over her pussy. She ran over to my and asked if I had any towels because she didn't want to leak cum everywhere. I jokingly opened my mouth and pointed to it

Miss B got a hugh smile on her face. That was was the moment I became a cuckold to her. She snapped her finger and pointed to a lounge chair for me to lay on.

She straddle my face and removed her hands. Immediately a large flow of cum ran from her pussy and into my mouth. I licked a sucked her until I could no longer get anymore cum. She then surprised me by letting me lick her to very satisfying orgasm. At least it was very satisfying to me.

Since then she always insists I clean her. Her favorite is for me on my knees with my face buried between her legs gently licking her. She gets off watching my wife with a bull. She has trained me on how to lick her. I do it in a way as not to make her cum but how to keep her aroused

Only after the bull cums that my wife instructs me to give Miss B her reward. As a cuck I love being in the service of two sexy women. What I really love is when a bull has good stamina. I get to listen to my wife have multiple orgasms and eat pussy at the same time. By the end of the evening my tongue numb and cramping and my jaw is sore. I love every minute of it.

Back