What would you do if I said “taste his cock?”

My wife loves having another female over with her taking cock, she’ll pull their cocks out of her friends pussy and tell me to come over and get me a smell and taste of some new pussy only to make me sniff her scent all over his cock then she’ll turn her friend around who is usually taking it doggy style and have her watch as she tells me to taste (whoever the girls name is over) pussy and has me lick the pussy juices off the black cock then makes me suck it and get it good and wet, she’ll have her friend then get ready for it missionary and have me hold the cock and slap it on her clit and up and down her slit then hold it until it’s slid deep in the friends pussy to my hand. Not sure why but both of the women love playing this game, her friend will even do it when my wife’s taking cock….hold it and have me come over to smell my wife’s pussy and make me smell the black cock then taste my wife’s pussy making me lick the cock from head to base. The women love this as do I

My wife loves having another female over with her taking cock, she’ll pull their cocks out of her friends pussy and tell me to come over and get me a smell and taste of some new pussy only to make me sniff her scent all over his cock then she’ll turn her friend around who is usually taking it doggy style and have her watch as she tells me to taste (whoever the girls name is over) pussy and has me lick the pussy juices off the black cock then makes me suck it and get it good and wet, she’ll have her friend then get ready for it missionary and have me hold the cock and slap it on her clit and up and down her slit then hold it until it’s slid deep in the friends pussy to my hand. Not sure why but both of the women love playing this game, her friend will even do it when my wife’s taking cock….hold it and have me come over to smell my wife’s pussy and make me smell the black cock then taste my wife’s pussy making me lick the cock from head to base. The women love this as do I
OMG I love that!!!!

Back