What would a 10 inch bbc feel like ?

10.5 and my wife took the whole thing. She started on top so she would control the depth of this monster. She took her time but was finally impaled. She was riding him slowly and looked over at me with a surprised look on her face and said, "it actually feels good". :sex: She started working up some speed and then she made some grunt sounds that I had never heard before. They changed positions and she was on her back. When he climaxed he pulled out and that's when we noticed that the condom was shredded and he actually shot his complete load in her pussy. He took the shredded condom off and took this picture. It was a really hot scene to watch but we were worried for the next few month!
Nice

It doesn't feel good hitting the cervix to me and it doesn't take 10 inches to reach it either. 6 inch girth or more is probably a lot better than a 10 inch pencil if it actually is 10...

10.5 and my wife took the whole thing. She started on top so she would control the depth of this monster. She took her time but was finally impaled. She was riding him slowly and looked over at me with a surprised look on her face and said, "it actually feels good". :sex: She started working up some speed and then she made some grunt sounds that I had never heard before. They changed positions and she was on her back. When he climaxed he pulled out and that's when we noticed that the condom was shredded and he actually shot his complete load in her pussy. He took the shredded condom off and took this picture. It was a really hot scene to watch but we were worried for the next few month!
Good stuff

The first time was at a party. I was with another guy . When he left, another moved to take his place. When I saw him moving between my legs, I panicked when I saw his size. He told me he had wanted me from the first time he saw me that night. He enteered me slowlly. He gave me a little more with each stroke. I had cum three times before he was balls deep. He just held there for several minutes while he kissed my breasts. I had never felt so full . It was incredible. Then he made me get on top. When I took him all the way to his balls, two other wives applauded and pulled my husband out of the room with them. I proceeded to get the fucking of my life.

It is amazing feeling. It starts to excite you as you see it growing and realize just how big it is, you can feel the size as you wrap your hand around it, and feel how much you need to open your mouth to take it in. You begin to imagine how it is going to feel going inside of you and how deep it is going to reach, I really like if he lays that big long dick on my tummy and I can see how far inside me it might go.

And then as it starts to enter you you can really feel the size and length more keeps coming, you think you have most in and more, and it start to push against the deepest parts of you and you realize it is still more to come, it is so far inside where can it go. I love this feeling of big and long dick inside, pushing and poking at place that many dick are not touching.

It feels awesome! My fist time with one I was afraid it would tear me but he went slow, made sure I was real wet, and I tell you it was awesome! When he got it all the way in he just kept it still for a little while, letting me feel the full sensation being stretched like that so deep. After the first time I was more used to it.
Was it mom’s bull next door that was your first black cock???

Back