What would a 10 inch bbc feel like ?

Well maybe you should ask a bbc to show you but he is going to want to place it deep inside of you and make you cum all over it just for starters and you will only then know what it feels like and it is even a better feeling bareback for both parties involved some woman cannot take the throbbing sensation inside them it just makes them gush and have multiple orgasms and in front of your hubby or partner its not a good look but what a great feeling and best of all you would be walking around for days like a turtle now how satisfying is that for a BBC All i can say you know that you have done your job well and truly fucked the living daylights out of her. and left your mark dribbling down her leg and smelling freshly fucked

10.5 and my wife took the whole thing. She started on top so she would control the depth of this monster. She took her time but was finally impaled. She was riding him slowly and looked over at me with a surprised look on her face and said, "it actually feels good". :sex: She started working up some speed and then she made some grunt sounds that I had never heard before. They changed positions and she was on her back. When he climaxed he pulled out and that's when we noticed that the condom was shredded and he actually shot his complete load in her pussy. He took the shredded condom off and took this picture. It was a really hot scene to watch but we were worried for the next few month!

Attachments

• 104_0255 (2).jpg
    104_0255 (2).jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 434
  • 104_0244 (2).jpg
    104_0244 (2).jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 431
It feels awesome! My fist time with one I was afraid it would tear me but he went slow, made sure I was real wet, and I tell you it was awesome! When he got it all the way in he just kept it still for a little while, letting me feel the full sensation being stretched like that so deep. After the first time I was more used to it.

It feels awesome! My fist time with one I was afraid it would tear me but he went slow, made sure I was real wet, and I tell you it was awesome! When he got it all the way in he just kept it still for a little while, letting me feel the full sensation being stretched like that so deep. After the first time I was more used to it.
Love to hear story's of you taking bbc

Back