What was the first time like ?

My wife had flirted with out neighbor several times. We lived in a half double, so it was very close. The guy was a crazy married womanizer and very attractive. He mentioned he would do my wife before. One night she arraigned to have him over while his wife was away for dinner. Before dinner was even ready, they started flirting and teasing me that he liked her and she wondered how big his cock was etc. I think they had planned to cuckold me, anyway I told them they should just go to the bedroom and get it over with. They both ran for the bedroom and she told me to watch dinner on the stove. Dinner was ready by the time they came down stairs 30 minutes later. He came down first and told me he came in her. I was shocked. He went back home and I went upstairs. She denied me at first then said she would feel me in her. She was right, he was huge and she was stretched out. It was fantastic

We were at the end of a holiday in Gambia (West Africa) and had spent up all our local money and were packed up waiting for the airport bus due in about 2 hours. We wandered across the road to a small craft market and there my wife got into conversation with one of the stall holders. After a little while I got bored and returned to the hotel to read leaving my wife chatting. Some time later my wife returned very excited and told me what had happened (well some of it). As soon as I had left the guy had propositioned her by saying that as she had no money he would give her a little present from his stall but she would have to pay with a kiss. My wife happily agreed to this (it was obvious the guy had more than a kiss in mind, as did she) so he gave her a small carving and to pay they went to the back of the shop where my wife stood against the wall and the man pressed against her and they began kissing, this didn't last long before nature took over and in no time he had slid deep inside her. No mention of condoms or withdrawal so she got the full lot deep inside. It hadn't taken very long at all. As she told me I felt stunned at first but realised that the state of excitement she was in was not something I could achieve with her, she was positively shaking. I found that I felt pleased that she had so much enjoyed the experience and knew it would not be the last black guy to have the pleasure and give her pleasure.

often the lead up to becoming a willing and accepting cuckold is more interesting than the first time. My first was when we went to the Fredericton Motor Inn and she picked a guy up in the bar and fucked in his room. The next time was a younger man she met at a local club and i watched them fuck for hours in my van now that was interesting and different

After over 5 years of begging, pleading, etc., my wife had agreed to fulfill my fantasy of watching her fuck another man with her fantasy of a BBC---ONE TIME! We went to a nearby city and had 4 meets in public with potential guys we had contacted and vetted some! When she chose one, he was over 15 years younger than her and well built. She had kissed and felt each guy in public and I was so horny and hard watching my blonde wife. We took him to dinner after she changed into a sexy dress with heels and no bra! They sat together on one side of the booth and kissed a few times! Kissing is huge for her and still one of her major selection criteria! Then we went to a club and they danced while I watched! They were getting so hot and turned on, I told them to go to our nearby hotel while I paid the tab! When I got to the room, they were both naked and she was sucking his beautiful black cock! It was so amazing to see. As soon as I got in the room, she said "We waited for you but I need Charles in me." He put his cock in her and she moaned really loud! I came in my pants without even touching it! She had 2 orgasms while he fucked her and when he came, I just dived in to clean. We had not discussed that but it just seemed like the thing to do and has become part of our ritual now! She shuddered with a huge orgasm while I did that and had another while I reclaimed her! He fucked her 2 more times before he left and she was exhausted but a very contented woman! After nearly 30 years of marriage, she became an instant slut and picked up a 19 year old the next night! We/she is still going strong and loves her BBC!

First time was very intense. Had him come to a hotel for drinks. Wife and I were playing when he took her from behind to her surprise. I knew from the look on her face then things had changed. I was so overwhelmed that I stopped it after she had cum for the second on third time. I regret that, but it’s happened again since

The first time I watched another man fuck my wife was an amazing, and surreal experience. It happened earlier this year, and we were lucky to have found such a great Bull for our first time. That night set us up for many more adventures in this lifestyle, and even though we don’t see that particular Bull anymore, every now and then my wife and I will bring up the story of our first time.

I found the Bull on Fetlife, after much chatting, and getting a good vibe from him, I passed along my wife’s number so they could also get acquainted.

They had an attraction pretty quickly. His photos, coupled with his ability to dominate her over text, had her week in the knees and quickly looking for a date that worked for everyone.

Within a short time, my wife and I found ourselves waiting a hotel bar. One room key in my wife’s purse, another in my wallet. We were having a ******* and counting down the moments before he arrived at the bar.

The time at the bar was incredibly arousing. Watching this stranger first flirt, and then put his hands all over my wife right in front of me. I was rock hard, and my wife was itching to take this man to the room.

I vaguely remember what we talked about at the bar, but I will never forget when my wife turned to me and said “Baby, why don’t you take care of the bill, I’m going to take my new Daddy down to the room”, and before my brain had processed it, they were walking out of the bar, his hand on her ass leading her to the room.

Fife-teen minutes later, still waiting at the bar, I got a text from the Bull, giving me permission to come to the room.

When I let myself in, my wife was screaming and moaning as this Bull lapped away at her cunt, she was naked on the bed on her back, her dress was thrown on the floor, and neither of them noticed my entrance.

I took off my clothes and started jerking off. The Bull took control of her, and proceeded to fuck her in all sorts of positions. They had left a chair by the bed, and I took my position, and furiously jerked off while this complete stranger with a huge thick cock brought my wife to four orgasms that night.

It dawned on me very quickly that my wife was not the same person when she was with a Bull. Her sex was completely different. She screamed, and moaned, and swore, and begged. She would do whatever he said, without question. And throughout the full hour of them fucking, she always seemed to crave more.

After fucking my wife for over an hour, the Bull pulled off the condom he had on, and shot his load all over her stomach and tits. He was standing over her, and she was made to lay flat on the bed. He called it “claiming his territory”. I thought to myself that was so fucking hot.

Her pussy was too sore to take even my tiny cock, so after they made out, and the Bull left, my wife let me jerk off beside her while she told me how much she liked this new Bull, and how much she wanted to see him again.

Can you guys share your first time experience of cuckolding?
Our first few experiences were with friends after lots of alcohol, so whilst they were fun it wasnt exactly mind blowing sex. So we made arrangements to meet a guy we had been chatting to online and soon after we met in a pub. Very quickly I could see the attraction between the two of them so we all headed back to his place which was only a short walk away.

Once there and after a couple more drinks and some small talk they were soon kissing and frantically groping each other. I then sat and watched in awe as she wanked and sucked this guy right in front of me before he laid her back, pushed her legs over her head, and fucked her very hard and fast. It was an absolutely awesome sight and atmosphere and overpoweringly arousing.

It is hard to describe all your feelings as you watch your wife get fucked and then cum for another man, it is something that you just have to experience for yourself.

Last edited:
Back