What to do in Orlando Florida for a week?

My wife is going to Orlando the week after thanksgiving by herself. Let me know if you find something good so she knows where to go

Um good question... didn't know there were different parts of Orlando. I know I am near the eye thingy I thinks it's coke or some attraction like that.
That's the I-drive area aka touristville not really any BBC only spots down there but there should be plenty there lots of bars and pubs there as well

Some good suggestions! Also. Cocoa beach, 40 minutes straight down beachline! You will be close to the beachline (528). If you're looking for BBC, try your hotel bar, down here BBC is everywhere, just gotta be bold and approach them and they'll show you a great time!

Some good suggestions! Also. Cocoa beach, 40 minutes straight down beachline! You will be close to the beachline (528). If you're looking for BBC, try your hotel bar, down here BBC is everywhere, just gotta be bold and approach them and they'll show you a great time!
My wife and i are going on the 24th. Anything good in Orlando for a bi hubby and straight wife? Let us know.

I have a buddy of mine who is big and black, sooooo, any real white women out there coming to Orlando or the east coast, I can set you up with bbc no problem! I can host too.

Back