What texas city have the best hotwifes?

Lol the South, especially Texas has all the best lookin ass and tits. Wide variety of gorgeous hot women. It's true I guess, everything big in Texas lol too bad I'm in California damn.

hello interested in what city yall fellow Texas citizens and visitors which texas city have the hottest wife's looking for bbc🤔 and let me see 👀
Here's my breakdown of Texas cities from B2W wives I actually met in this website 😅

San Antonio (most sexiest Latinas)
DFW (most amount of women)
Houston (lot of freaks but spread out)
Austin (cute, but flaky as hell) 😈😅
Corpus (nah...)
RGV (horny Latinas but way too far)

My favorites from this website were Dallas, Houston and San Antonio... I found one here in ATX and she's a current sexy playmate 🍒

Here's my breakdown of Texas cities from B2W wives I actually met in this website 😅

Corpus (nah...)

My favorites from this website were Dallas, Houston and San Antonio... I found one here in ATX and she's a current sexy playmate 🍒
Very informative bro and really accurate too lol I haven't meet up with anyone on this site yet though

Corpus (nah...)

Rgv here lol

Back