What% of White Women have been blacked?

What% of White Women have been blacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might get a sense of the best answer if you pay attention when you are out in public. As a college professor it seems like better than half the white girls I see around campus are with black guys. But back in late September we were at an outdoor market in a rural area and I couldn't believe how many older women (50 +) were with black men. It seems that many divorced or widowed women have taken up with black men, who often appear to be considerably younger. I don't think there are reliable survey numbers on this, but you sure see a lot more interracial couples when out in public today, not to mention all the women with biracial children in tow.

Just found interesting and official statistic. According to 2010 U.S. Census 15% of American marriages are interracial. That is ten years ago. I'm betting that 2020 numbers will show a significant increase.
If 15% of marriages are interracial and let's say for sake of argument that 2/3 of those are black & white, then probably 75% of those are black male & white female that puts the number at 8% just based on marriage. But the question was how many white women have been blacked. There's probably a whole lot more that have been, but didn't marry a black guy... Our guess is probably closer to 40% especially taking into consideration the younger generation who are more open to do it than some of the older folks.

If 15% of marriages are interracial and let's say for sake of argument that 2/3 of those are black & white, then probably 75% of those are black male & white female that puts the number at 8% just based on marriage. But the question was how many white women have been blacked. There's probably a whole lot more that have been, but didn't marry a black guy... Our guess is probably closer to 40% especially taking into consideration the younger generation who are more open to do it than some of the older folks.
I believe you are probably close with your 40% estimate. Just look around when you are out in public. I see it among my own family members and as a college professor I see it more and more with couples being black male and white female. It is becoming a bigger phenomenon than people realize.

Should be a "what does it matter?" option in the poll. It's all just people getting together to have some naked fun.

According to the Pew Research, only 10% of white women newlyweds circa 2017 married outside their race. 24% of Black male newlyweds intermarried, but keep in mind that Black marriage rates are lower than white and Blacks are 13% of US population. Assuming 2/3 of interracial marriages to be Black/white is far too generous unfortunately. For example 36% of Asian women and 28% of Hispanic women marry outside their race (and 26% of Hispanic men and 21% of Asian men). Funny enough, white men and Black women intermarry at the same rate, 12%, but I don't think that's because they're matching up together :(

But back to the original question, I don't think a 10% or higher guestimate among under-30 white women is unreasonable. While some girls are still cagey about their experimentations, it's also easy to encourage it, there's lots of opportunity for it, and a huge amount of positive media representation about IR. Perhaps in certain circles that percentage swells considerably higher, depending upon your school and circle of friends. Otoh there are still large swaths of girls who just sort of passively go by without getting too curious or acting on it. But for those of us who find that a little boring and disappointing, I think the trends are in good favor of constantly improving those numbers of experimenters and new enthusiasts for going with Black men.

According to the Pew Research, only 10% of white women newlyweds circa 2017 married outside their race. 24% of Black male newlyweds intermarried, but keep in mind that Black marriage rates are lower than white and Blacks are 13% of US population. Assuming 2/3 of interracial marriages to be Black/white is far too generous unfortunately. For example 36% of Asian women and 28% of Hispanic women marry outside their race (and 26% of Hispanic men and 21% of Asian men). Funny enough, white men and Black women intermarry at the same rate, 12%, but I don't think that's because they're matching up together :(

But back to the original question, I don't think a 10% or higher guestimate among under-30 white women is unreasonable. While some girls are still cagey about their experimentations, it's also easy to encourage it, there's lots of opportunity for it, and a huge amount of positive media representation about IR. Perhaps in certain circles that percentage swells considerably higher, depending upon your school and circle of friends. Otoh there are still large swaths of girls who just sort of passively go by without getting too curious or acting on it. But for those of us who find that a little boring and disappointing, I think the trends are in good favor of constantly improving those numbers of experimenters and new enthusiasts for going with Black men.
Solving for the known population (IR marriages) is not too much of a stretch and I think you are accurately quantifying that. It's the unknown % of white women who have experienced IR sex, specifically with a black man that is hard to get a good number on. I agree that younger generations (millennials and now gen-z) will have higher % of IR sexual intercourse than GenX who had a higher % (and are actually still out there exploring their sexuality as they get older) than boomers. This is why I'm thinking that number may be as high as 30% or even 40% but not likely higher than that...yet.

Based on my personal experience (been married 4 times) 3 of 4 of my white wives have had black experiences. This is NOT a new trend (although I do believe it is currently becoming more so). This experience dates back to the 1960's (I'm in my 70's). I'm not absolutely sure if my current wife has (which would make it 100%) but I know the other three did, for sure. That would make my personal experience as 75%.

I think I would agree, Although Bobbie's total stands at 9, we have not meet too many other people in a similar situation. She does still carry on with Rich on occasion, but that is it for the last couple of years.

Back