What "MILFs" celebrity would you like to see get blacked

Happy Hilary Duff GIF by The Bachelor

Her portrayal in all things suggest 1. There's no such thing as a wrong hole 2. She has Sunday mimosas with the girls 3. She likes to be spanked and pouts 4. She's been with Black men, has Black girlfriends that actually like her 5. Loves race play, rap and would wear the QOS tattoo proudly. 6. She's been on a BBC vacation

Attachments

• Cougar-Town-Laurie.png
    Cougar-Town-Laurie.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 43
That is not true anymore. Lot of interracial couples In the industry. You're just not seeing them. But definitely not a majority
Good point BadDex. May not be the majority. But I believe that it is definitely becoming more common with both celebrities and the general public. Certainly seeing more white women with black men nowadays. Doesn't seem to be as taboo as it once was. And more accepted and supported as well.

I l
Good point BadDex. May not be the majority. But I believe that it is definitely becoming more common with both celebrities and the general public. Certainly seeing more white women with black men nowadays. Doesn't seem to be as taboo as it once was. And more accepted and supported as well.
live in the country... seeing more people with black grandchildren in the park

Back