What kind lube use for Butt plug

Analeze was my first choice. For sissification try a prostate massager with remote speed control and lots of estrogen and testosterone blockers and of course women's underwear. Don't forget to shave his body. Hope this helps, good luck and keep us posted. 😘

Analeze was my first choice. For sissification try a prostate massager with remote speed control and lots of estrogen and testosterone blockers and of course women's underwear. Don't forget to shave his body. Hope this helps, good luck and keep us posted. 😘
Love it!

Who carries those brands? Most specifically the second item.
KY jelly has been around for decades, it can be found in all pharmacies in the "personal" section. Before KY jelly, the lube of choice was petroleum jelly (aka Vaseline), which was an excellent lube but was also very greasy. Black sperm has been around since the first Homo Sapiens (human beings) walked the earth. For a free sample, eat your white wife's pussy out after her Black bull deposits his load in her. Or you could have your Black bull deposit some in your sissy's pussy.

I've used -Astroglide/silicone- and -Boy Butter/coconut oil- and both did fairly well with Astroglide being a bit better of the two.
my newest butt plug is almost to damn big. took me over 10 min to finally get it in and i was literally crying. LOL

I've used -Astroglide/silicone- and -Boy Butter/coconut oil- and both did fairly well with Astroglide being a bit better of the two.
my newest butt plug is almost to damn big. took me over 10 min to finally get it in and i was literally crying. LOL
That’s the right size then. I like having to take my time to work it in. Dildos as well.

(Some experience from a bi guy).
Astro glide and KY are for beginners or folks who forgot to order the good stuff. Some basics all should know, but you get it anyways. Your ass is not self lubricating! Not only should the anus be lubed, but a little inside is needed and feels great as well. Lube for vaginal sex and anal sex are different. Each has a different Ph. Not saying regular lube can’t be used, by a specific anal lube is usually better.

For plugs or toys it depends on the material it is made from. Silicon toys can chemically react w silicone lube. It degrades the exterior of your toy and it can make it sticky over time. For toys, you can use a condom and it makes for easy toy clean up. For plugs, a good metal plug is nice and you can add in some temperature play. As always, make sure you are using a toy designed for anal. It should have some type of flared base. The ass certainly loves sucking things in.

*Silicone lube lasts the longest. It doesn’t take much. Except for the toy issue, it’s my first choice for anal play. It’s also condom safe.
I’ve really enjoyed Uberlube. It’s a small bottle, but it only takes a few drops for a good coating.

*Water based lube is great for east cleanup, but the water can quickly be absorbed by the body and become sticky. Not an issue for a plug, but can become uncomfortable and need frequent reapplication for toys and more.
Lube Life is a pretty good anal water based lubricant. Readily available on Amazon.

*Oils - Like silicone, this is not absorbed by the body and can last a long time. Boy Butter and others have been used by gay guys for decades. It won’t mess up silicon toys. It takes soap and water to clean up, but isn’t too bad. The most common oil in all of these is coconut butter. Neutral to the body, it can easily go from massage oil to play time. Depending on the formula, it can be more solid at room temp, but quickly liquified w body heat. Perfect to add a little inside and let it spread itself around. NOTE: oils break down condoms. If it’s for anything more than just a plug, it should be avoided if you’re playing safe.
Boy Butter and Anal Glide are two common brands. But, for this, I’ve simply just enjoyed the coconut butter that you can find in the supermarket. If find the room temp solid stuff to be the easiest to work with. It quickly melts in your hand and elsewhere 😉.

Your anus is a thin and very absorbent membrane. I wouldn’t get creative w lube. You should stick w one of the above 3. Each has their benefits and vices. Also avoid any lubricant that contains a numbing agent. No cheating. You can do damage. It takes time and training. Enjoy it! Somethings you don’t want to explain to an ER Doc.
Good luck.

Back