What happened to Jan B.?

Here is a rare JanB. Z001 Swimsuits. She was in her best shape right here. What a hot tomato !!

View attachment 6993568

That is the house that Mike and Jan lived in when Kate and I were going to Indy to attend their swing club and hang out with them. Mike told me that one day they were out by the pool and there was a black guy working up on the utility pole in the corner of their yard. Jan proceeded to get naked and lie in the sun. Jan started talking to the guy and they actually got him to come down off of the pole and into the house and fuck Jan.

Here is Jan, Linda and Dickey at 720p. I used pookah's source file which was very good.
PS... I'll be working on that Miranda Video next. It will look great at 720p. Thanks Pookah!
View attachment 6995594
JanB - B160 - Young and Red (Linda) (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
I believe there is another one where Linda returns and goes Raw. After two videos she disappears. A shame cause again, shes hot and really into it.

Here is some JanB info. Jan did a movie B215 GB Replacement where she does 4 or 5 BBC. The truth is that Jan had to stand in for Linda. It was all set for red head Linda to do the GB, and she didnt show. The guys all showed, so there was no choice but to go ahead with the GB with Jan as the replacement. Linda was never heard from again.

Here is some JanB info. Jan did a movie B215 GB Replacement where she does 4 or 5 BBC. The truth is that Jan had to stand in for Linda. It was all set for red head Linda to do the GB, and she didnt show. The guys all showed, so there was no choice but to go ahead with the GB with Jan as the replacement. Linda was never heard from again.
I feel like there were a few girls who only did a masturbation/Girl on girl scene or a scene with a dude and never was seen again for whatever reason

Linda's 1st movie, B160 Dickie uses a condom. Linda's 2nd movie B211 is called Linda's 1st creampie. She showed up with her husband and went bareback. So Linda did those 2 movies for Jan, and didnt show for the GB. Thats what I know.
Her 2nd video was with Larry and then her husband Tom finished her off. I saw part of that video a long time ago but have never seen it again.

Miranda with limp dick, old man Larry. Upscaled to 720p. I wish Jan would of had Justice do the honors. Larry was more than twice this young tarts
age and after awhile it seemed like she couldn't wait to get it over with. Larry constantly grabbing his limp dick just to keep it inside her.
Miranda deserved better.
View attachment JanB - B202 - 96 Pound Fuck Hole (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B202 - 96 Pound Fuck Hole (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

I wish Miranda had done more movies for Jan. What a hot little body !! Justice would have broke her in half
I agree. She is 4 feet 11 inches tall and a hot little auburn redhead. She was definitely into getting some BBC. She even mentions that she
hoped Larry was good. Jan assured her that Larry was very good. (What a damn lie...LOL). Jan mentioned that she is a friend of Monet's.
She also said Miranda did a girl/girl scene but I couldn't find any title in Jan's catalog to back that up.

I am not sure if I posted this video or not. It is Jan's first anal penetration B045. I believe it is also the first video to feature Larry. Along with her black master who's name I have never been able to come up with. It's odd that Larry used a condom to do the anal. Not sure what is up with that. Larry does come 3 times. Two facials and a creampie. There are 4 cum shots altogether. Jan looks hot in this video as it is one of her earlier ones.
View attachment JanB - B045 - First Anal Penetration (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4

JanB - B045 - First Anal Penetration (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4

Back