What happened to Jan B.?

IAFD mentions Larry did 2 other videos for other studios and 1 compilation.
yeah I know. I remember seeing him in a couple of those! to my astonishment, he was able to get some semblance of a hard-on in one of those clips! LOL. funny thing is he pulled out and did a couple of facials on the ladies. and another was a last second pullout and shot on her muff and belly. but no creampies! at least none that I recollect!

Okay this is yet another video with "Limp Dick Larry" in it. LOL. I'm trying to get most of his videos out of the way. This is a totally anal video
"B102 - I Lost My Ass In Vegas" and features a good anal creampie. I edited this video because I just get so tired of watching Larry eat pussy for 13 to 14 minutes all the time. I removed that part in a way where if you watched this video for the first time you'd never even miss it. Better to just get to the point and be done with this one, Right? I added some decent color to this because the original looked washed out. I brightened up the picture as well since it was so damn dark. Hope everyone likes it.
View attachment JanB - B102 - I Lost My Ass In Vegas (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B102 - I Lost My Ass In Vegas (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Okay this is yet another video with "Limp Dick Larry" in it. LOL. I'm trying to get most of his videos out of the way. This is a totally anal video
"B102 - I Lost My Ass In Vegas" and features a good anal creampie. I edited this video because I just get so tired of watching Larry eat pussy for 13 to 14 minutes all the time. I removed that part in a way where if you watched this video for the first time you'd never even miss it. Better to just get to the point and be done with this one, Right? I added some decent color to this because the original looked washed out. I brightened up the picture as well since it was so damn dark. Hope everyone likes it.
View attachment 6985509
JanB - B102 - I Lost My Ass In Vegas (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
Larry did love eating Jan's pussy 🤪

fredengels1 provided me with this video and asked for me to upscale and share it with the group. I really was hoping to upscale it to 720p but
it was still too grainy and I had to settle for 576p. It still looks pretty decent. It is a hard video to find so a big thank you to fredengels1.
View attachment JanB - B117 - Dr. Jan (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B117 - Dr. Jan (AI Upscale 576p)

This is B160 - Young and Red. Featuring Linda. A cute young gal with fire ant red hair. I love redheads.
This is better than my copy and is in the proper aspect ratio of 640x480P. Most of the copies I found had improper ratios and that causes issues with the pixels. This is a very nice copy indeed. I would have to deinterlace it first, You can see the sawtooth motion blue (due to Jan using WMV format). Should work out well when I upscale it.

I finally got around to doing this cuckold video. It was the return of Al. His last cuckold video. I didn't edit it. It is 100 complete.
This one features both Justice and Dickie.
It is still a bit grainy but better than the original source I had. There were 7 videos featuring Al. I don't have them all. One of them
I have has only the first part and missing the last 30 minutes (The one with Sam "Al Fucks Up"). Oh well. Some day.
View attachment JanB - B194 - Al Sucks Up (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B194 - Al Sucks Up (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Last edited:
Back