What happened to Jan B.?

I have finally got around to upscaling "B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby." This is part one. I had to divide this video into two parts otherwise I would not be able to post it here (The size would be well over 2 GB.). The full video is over 2 hours and this part is 1 hour and 11 minutes by itself. The quality of the source was pretty good so I went ahead and upscaled this to 720p. There was some video tracking issues for about 3 minutes at the start but I left it in since it wasn't that bad and the video eventually became stable. I enhanced the brightness and contrast, improved the color to be more natural looking and added a few other things to improve the quality. The original had a very crappy slow motion portin that Mike inserted during the two facials. I decided to just remove them. They were annoying to watch. I was going to create a new slow motion part but I figured I can do that later on when I release my cum shot compilation. That is another project I haven't started yet but I have a lot of material for it so stay tuned. I have not begun part 2 yet. When that is finished I will post it. Here is part 1 for now. Enjoy!

View attachment JanB - B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby Pt. 1 (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby Pt. 1 (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

I have finally got around to upscaling "B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby." This is part one. I had to divide this video into two parts otherwise I would not be able to post it here (The size would be well over 2 GB.). The full video is over 2 hours and this part is 1 hour and 11 minutes by itself. The quality of the source was pretty good so I went ahead and upscaled this to 720p. There was some video tracking issues for about 3 minutes at the start but I left it in since it wasn't that bad and the video eventually became stable. I enhanced the brightness and contrast, improved the color to be more natural looking and added a few other things to improve the quality. The original had a very crappy slow motion portin that Mike inserted during the two facials. I decided to just remove them. They were annoying to watch. I was going to create a new slow motion part but I figured I can do that later on when I release my cum shot compilation. That is another project I haven't started yet but I have a lot of material for it so stay tuned. I have not begun part 2 yet. When that is finished I will post it. Here is part 1 for now. Enjoy!

View attachment 6978472
JanB - B100 - Another Message From Jan's Hubby Pt. 1 (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
This is Jan and Mike's second favourite video! It's quite the video to watch. Especially the last scene!

Were the black guys in the Jan B vids locals? I have never seen any of them in vids made by someone other than Jan. Were these guys recruited from the lifestyle clubs?

Back