What happened to Jan B.?

This was a request from JamesDD. I told him that the source file was pretty bad and to not get his hopes up. I was weary of even trying to salvage this video. It was that bad. I swear that videos online of JanB are cursed. Everyone seems to post garbage. Not just JanB movies but a lot of other old VHS recorded videos from the 90s. I always said VHS was the worse video format ever made and I stand by that statement. Even Beta tapes were better but VHS was cheaper and won the war in the commercial market....I did what I could to try and enhance this video. I edited a lot of corrupt frames from it because it was just too annoying to watch. I had to end the video early because the last 3 minutes were just too damaged. AI cannot perform miracles. I always said that. Upscaling and enhancing a video is a make it or break it deal. This video was extremely blurry and blotchy. AI attempted to correct facial recognition but sometimes it makes the face look like an alien from outer space. LOL. I usually add film grain back into the video to try and fix those anomalies where the AI couldn't. I did make the video sharper and also enhanced the color to be more natural. I created a simulated stereo track for the audio. So at least it sounds better. It is just another one of those videos that you can only do so much to try and improve. I only made this 576p because at 720p it didn't look all that great. PS... I am not into gang bang videos that much and I really don't like how these guys took there sweet ass time getting undressed so I edited out a lot of the pussy fingering and pussy eating. I found it extremely boring and a waste of time. I think the best parts of the video are when Ann gets spit roasted by Dickie and Justice. And then when Ann rides Justice. Only 3 of the 4 guys fucked her and creampied her. J.T. (James Todd) was the light skinned thin black guy and he never could get it hard and ended up not fucking Ann. Antonio was the last guy to fuck her before the video started to go bad. And that's how I ended it. There is about 12 to 13 minutes edited out of this so please don't be mad.
View attachment 6554548
I was shocked when i saw your video but you made the best of it. i once watched the whole vid in a good resolution and clear as it was maybe a good copy. But we all know Ann and love her. But these guys there should get fired at least. We want action even Ann, everybody and what we got? Thats imo the most bored gangbang of the time with one of the hottest amateur girls ever. This kind of girl we want at least as our neighbour.

I was shocked when i saw your video but you made the best of it. i once watched the whole vid in a good resolution and clear as it was maybe a good copy. But we all know Ann and love her. But these guys there should get fired at least. We want action even Ann, everybody and what we got? Thats imo the most bored gangbang of the time with one of the hottest amateur girls ever. This kind of girl we want at least as our neighbour.
I have told people that Amateur gangbangs are usually not that great. They are not professional performers and the guys just do whatever they want to do. When 4 to 5 guys crowd a girl in a scene there isn't much to see. The guys could care less about the poor cameraman. They just want to get some nookie. LOL. I think the worse video Jan released was Tonya's Gang Bang. It was so bad that I never bothered to even try and upscale it. Larry was behind the camera and he sucked as a cameraman.

I know a few people love Ann. So I did my best to improve this video. My source file was not that great so it took a bit of work to make it look decent. I made the color more natural and did my best to get more detail. It s still a bit grainy due to the source file being low quality. The best part of this video is watching Ann ride Justice in reverse cowgirl. You can clearly see Ann take all 10 inches of his cock balls deep! Hope this is good enough for you Ann lovers.
View attachment JanB - B184 - Husband Watchers Her Take It (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4
JanB - B184 - Husband Watchers Her Take It (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4

I know a few people love Ann. So I did my best to improve this video. My source file was not that great so it took a bit of work to make it look decent. I made the color more natural and did my best to get more detail. It s still a bit grainy due to the source file being low quality. The best part of this video is watching Ann ride Justice in reverse cowgirl. You can clearly see Ann take all 10 inches of his cock balls deep! Hope this is good enough for you Ann lovers.
View attachment 6887765
was the source file from a tube site?

I have told people that Amateur gangbangs are usually not that great. They are not professional performers and the guys just do whatever they want to do. When 4 to 5 guys crowd a girl in a scene there isn't much to see. The guys could care less about the poor cameraman. They just want to get some nookie. LOL. I think the worse video Jan released was Tonya's Gang Bang. It was so bad that I never bothered to even try and upscale it. Larry was behind the camera and he sucked as a cameraman.
Some of us prefer "low-key" and authentic. This is an escape from an increasingly fake world.

:ROFLMAO: oh man ,yes you are right. I mean that the performance of the guys were so bad. And yes I watched other videos from JanB too and the men weren't that hard or the scene was just not good, nothing to enjoy but the girl was hot! A little bit more partying in that vids a bit more "yeah lets do it dirty" and not even JanB movies. But the worst movies are for at this time we livin are the ones when the husband or boyfriend films and his dick is in the screen + wanking it. Nobody wants to see that! Or they make comments or only to make a noise a slightly cough like in this famous movie with the girlfriends first time and she ashed her hair before you can see and had black socks on when on her back... man, why can't these boyfriends jsut shut tf up? :)

View attachment 6887765
These Ann vids are what got me into this. Every now and then I do a deep dive to see if I can find more of her. She clearly enjoyed this, and I find it hard to believe there aren't more of her out there somewhere.

Wow, Ive just watched the Ann video recently posted and Justice looks huge. His cock is sooo thick and lush, Ann was a lucky lady x
When you look for BBC videos, Anns are usually at the top of the search. Her stuff is quite popular. I wonder if she knows how famous she is in this circle. Someday I hope to see more of her. Perhaps she haunts this very forum? If nothing else, I'm assuming shes been swinging or hot wifeing, And I wonder when she shows up at parties and clubs if she is recognized...

This video is a mystery to me. It is a "Race Play" video but I don't know the catalog number (B???) or the actual file name used by Jan. The video was a VHS to DVD-R transfer and because the video was ripped from the DVD it may of had some dirt or scratches on it because there were a few spots of corruption. I edited out most of the real bad stuff but at one point the video froze and didn't start playing until Jan and Larry were now in the bedroom. I simply edited out the frozen section and joined the video using a crossfade. I deinterlaced the video to help solve the motion blur issues. I fixed the color to be more natural and increased the brightness and contrast. The audio only played in the left channel but it is now two channel and in simulated stereo. So that's fixed as well. It turned out rather well so I am posting it as it is now. If anyone knows the catalogue number and the real title please let me know. I could not find it in Jan's old catalog. There were a lot of numbers missing from her catalog so I can only guess what number this might be. Enjoy.
View attachment JanB - Purse Snatcher - Pussy Snatcher (AI Upscale 720p) Race Play.mp4
JanB - Purse Snatcher - Pussy Snatcher (AI Upscale 720p) Race Play.mp4

UPDATE: Please change the name to JanB - G009 - Pantyhose R*pe (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Last edited:
Back