What happened to Jan B.?

this is great work! is it possible to contact the xhamster user on the small chance that they have a better quality version?
A user by the name of samwalkercuck posted the video 3 years ago. You can try contacting him yourself. He has a lot of Janb Videos but most of them are poor quality. Just to let you know.

Btw. If people want to download videos from Xhamster you will need a video downloader. Xhamster disabled downloads several years ago.
I use Any Video Downloader to grab files from many sites which do not provide a download link. It is 100% free. They do offer a pro version for a fee. I have no problem with the freeversion.

Last edited:
A user by the name of samwalkercuck posted the video 3 years ago. You can try contacting him yourself. He has a lot of Janb Videos but most of them are poor quality. Just to let you know.

Btw. If people want to download videos from Xhamster you will need a video downloader. Xhamster disabled downloads several years ago.
I use Any Video Downloader to grab files from many sites which do not provide a download link. It is 100% free. They do offer a pro version for a fee. I have no problem with the freeversion.
just sent them a message, they were last online 13 days ago so hopefully i get a reply soon.

One of my favorite videos of Jan. It is a very early video where Jan is slender and looking amazingly hot. This is a Fantasy Cuckold Role Play video.
I made some very special edits to it. There were some tracking issues but I removed a lot of it. This video was ahead of it's time. Mike never says a word and so the viewer can imagine that Jan is talking to them. Imagine coming home from work and your wife (Jan) has been waiting for you. She tells you she has a lover in the bedroom and she wants you to be there to watch. While having sex with her black lover, she tells you how useless you are. Jan adlibs a lot of great cuckolding dialogue throughout the video. After the guy cums in her she tells you to follow her into the bathroom. In there she tells you how much she loved making you watch her getting filled by a black man's seed. This was super hot and was done really well. My edits were mainly to fix tracking issues but also to keep the action going when it was a bit slow. I made improvements in the quality and also the color and audio.
View attachment JanB - B015 - Hubby's Humiliation (AI Upscale 720p) Fantasy Cuckold Role Play.mp4
JanB - B015 - Hubby's Humiliation (AI Upscale 720p) Fantasy Cuckold Role Play.mp4

This is a rare yet short clip of Jan's first appearance in a video. The full commercial version failed to show Jan masturbating in a Jacuzzi. I was rather
disappointed to say the least. But I upscaled her short 3 minutes of fame from the final scene of the video. If the extra footage exists I would love to find it. I am posting this for those who want everything from Jan B. This was released in 1992 by Flying Leaping Productions. The title of the video was called "Dirty Bob's Xcellent Adventures 6". I upscaled it and made a few improvements to the color and audio.
View attachment JanB - Jan B meets Dirty Bob (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - Jan B meets Dirty Bob (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

This is a rare yet short clip of Jan's first appearance in a video. The full commercial version failed to show Jan masturbating in a Jacuzzi. I was rather
disappointed to say the least. But I upscaled her short 3 minutes of fame from the final scene of the video. If the extra footage exists I would love to find it. I am posting this for those who want everything from Jan B. This was released in 1992 by Flying Leaping Productions. The title of the video was called "Dirty Bob's Xcellent Adventures 6". I upscaled it and made a few improvements to the color and audio.
View attachment 6878918
JanB - Jan B meets Dirty Bob (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
What a gem! Thank you!

Back