What happened to Jan B.?

I dont think Allie was married. I think she had a BF, and he wasnt on board for the extra curricular activities that Allie wanted to get going. She already had a 1 on 1 with Jan, and was very curious about the BBC thing when her BF just fled the scene. I guess he wasnt into it. She was very attractive, great body, and seemed to love the BBC's that Jan fixed her up with. She was a HOTTIE for sure.

This is a little off topic but I wanted to share this video of Cyndy Jones. It's by far the best video of her online. I did edit it to fit my own tastes but
left in all the good parts (IMO). Cyndy takes on a young thin black guy with a good size cock. The most amazing part of this video is this guy
comes 4 times in about 7 minutes! Once on her pussy, the second time on her stomach, the 3rd time on her tits and he wasn't finished. He amazed Cyndy by fucking her and cumming inside her for the 4th time! For an amateur video this is one of my favorites and I did my best to improve
the quality and color while upscaling it to 720p. It's still a bit blurry at times but I did smooth it out a lot of the rough edges. The detail is good most of the time.
Enjoy!
View attachment 6572669
wonderful. I love the enthusiasm and fun

Mike Dirty is all black men so yes. His early "amateur" videos are the best. Especially the ones with Ninina and Candace! I saved 2 of his videos but there are some others out there that I really want.
I have a BUNCH of Ninina & Candice. I mean a bunch

Does anybody know if Andrea did any other movies or just the one? IMO that's the hottest film

Also these films are eluding me:
Blindfold Fun - B-125
Jan & Denise - A-025

Is this Ann? A little older, and some tats, but the jaw line and body type seem similar. She has a lilt of a southern accent like in the Jan B vids, and she really gets off on BBC. Ann has some distinct moles on her left arm pit area, that I was trying to catch a glimpse of but the quality is so bad its hard to tell. Thoughts?

Is this Ann? A little older, and some tats, but the jaw line and body type seem similar. She has a lilt of a southern accent like in the Jan B vids, and she really gets off on BBC. Ann has some distinct moles on her left arm pit area, that I was trying to catch a glimpse of but the quality is so bad its hard to tell. Thoughts?
It is not Ann. It is a good vedio though !

Yes, Samantha had a site called Samantha's Den back in the late 90's. her husband filmed and they sold their own IR movies from their site. They were pioneers of the IR wife share lifestyle. Back then there was Samantha, JanB, Lynn Carroll, Karen Kay, Chicago Sue, Hotwife Jamie (also from Chicago), Nina from Lubbock, Tx. (NinasBed.com), and Janet Mason joined these pioneers in late 90's. All these ladies brought the IR wife share lifestyle to our bedrooms. Many more wives followed in years later, but these wives laid the groundwork. Yes, Samantha was an incredibly gorgeous, tall blonde. She was SMOKIN' HOT and her movies had tremendous content, even if they were all shot with a cheap VHS camera. She made like 45 movies. I have 20 of them, and yes, they are collectors items.
Any idea what happened to Samantha?

The way this woman loves sex and how much she loved black cock, Im really surprised there aren't more videos of her out there. In one of the later vids Jan asks her if she has had Black cock since the last time she was there and she bashfully giggles while her husband reminds her about the two guys she did in the parking lot at the club. Im assuming she visited Jans swingers club which is where they met, but she seems to have only done these four videos and vanished. She is so hot, and Ive lost count of how many times I've watched her videos.

The way this woman loves sex and how much she loved black cock, Im really surprised there aren't more videos of her out there. In one of the later vids Jan asks her if she has had Black cock since the last time she was there and she bashfully giggles while her husband reminds her about the two guys she did in the parking lot at the club. Im assuming she visited Jans swingers club which is where they met, but she seems to have only done these four videos and vanished. She is so hot, and Ive lost count of how many times I've watched her videos.
Indeed. Cute Ann loved and enjoyed sex. Another point is that Jan had a lustful attraction to Ann. But as a professional Jan tried to hide it. The way Jan touched her, kissed her neck and made sounds, even in the last video she called Ann her girlfriend while making out with her and Jan was at the orgasm-peak moment. I am sure Jan enjoyed Ann not only her first lesbian strap-on sex video but several times at least. This lesbian video is still missing. Ann surely did some other videos with others because she loved sex.

Back