What happened to Jan B.?

Would you happen to have video number B-089? Part of the video was on the very end of another video that someone uploaded to one of websites . The video started out with Jan B. knocking on a ******* dealers door looking for someone named Rauol. I think Jan was looking for some coke. A part of the role playing . They were about to do a sample line and the video got cut off. I'm pretty sure she ended up fucking dealer. Left me in suspense, damn it! Lol.

This is a little off topic but I wanted to share this video of Cyndy Jones. It's by far the best video of her online. I did edit it to fit my own tastes but
left in all the good parts (IMO). Cyndy takes on a young thin black guy with a good size cock. The most amazing part of this video is this guy
comes 4 times in about 7 minutes! Once on her pussy, the second time on her stomach, the 3rd time on her tits and he wasn't finished. He amazed Cyndy by fucking her and cumming inside her for the 4th time! For an amateur video this is one of my favorites and I did my best to improve
the quality and color while upscaling it to 720p. It's still a bit blurry at times but I did smooth it out a lot of the rough edges. The detail is good most of the time.
Enjoy!
View attachment Cyndy Jones - Verses a BBC (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4

does anyone have thes Jan's videos?
B014 black worker caught
b035 humiliating hubby
B039 cock suck jan
B066 white slut gets caught
b073 deceit And deception
B087 Jan's cookies
b105 Jan and kevin
B112 OJ fantasy
B113 Jack Off Jan.
B114 Suck Off Jan
B161 Green beer for black cock

This is a little off topic but I wanted to share this video of Cyndy Jones. It's by far the best video of her online. I did edit it to fit my own tastes but
left in all the good parts (IMO). Cyndy takes on a young thin black guy with a good size cock. The most amazing part of this video is this guy
comes 4 times in about 7 minutes! Once on her pussy, the second time on her stomach, the 3rd time on her tits and he wasn't finished. He amazed Cyndy by fucking her and cumming inside her for the 4th time! For an amateur video this is one of my favorites and I did my best to improve
the quality and color while upscaling it to 720p. It's still a bit blurry at times but I did smooth it out a lot of the rough edges. The detail is good most of the time.
Enjoy!
View attachment 6572669
Cyndy Jones is a hottie! I was wondering if she is identical with a southern hotwife by the name of Raquel, Rachel or the like?

I have watched Jan interact with many of her BBC lovers, and its my opinion that she had too much respect for her co-stars (lovers) to disrespect them by doing that. I havent seen a Jan movie where she used that term. I could be wrong but I'm betting a dollar to a donut I'm correct

I believe one is “******* me to like it” (B260)?

Back