What happened to Jan B.?

ive seen the one with her and that big bearded guy and the one where she does gangbang with i think two guys on that l shaped sofa.

Jan has retired from doing videos and picks still loves BBC but her life changed drastically when Mike died
Jan is a grandmother and getting old as we all are
Slowed down considerably because of the aforementioned things She is alive and living in Indianapolis
Friend Butch
A pix or videos from the past will have to do for you
I didn't learn about her till she slowed down. I was told her and late husband filmed in Monticello some times. But when my wife started doing blks seemed Jan had quit doing many videos.
Still loved what I seen and glad she is doing well

ya, Ann has big fan club. I have 4 of her movies, but there are more like images above are taken from different movies
One of my favorite pairing is Ann and Justice. They had a sex video together and another rump in a gang bang.

In their first video together, Justice was knocking his body into Ann doggy style and Jan asked her "Is it too much Ann?" She whimpered "Oh, just a little bit". Justice just ignored her and continued to assault her pussy. You could see the difference in the size of his body and her body together from that camera angle.

In the gangbang, Ann rode Justice the second time and he fucked her so hard, she literally barked like a dog. So much so, the other guys in the room started barking along with her. I remember the first time I saw it, it almost made me uncomfortable. It was a real moment you rarely see on video during intense sex. He literally made her bark like a dog!

Last edited:
Back