What happened to Jan B.?

New to the forum.
Does anyone have later janb? B371 to be exact.
First time experience and takes on 2.
It was janb's last convert and the next to last video with the last being another Laura video b372
Let me know either way. I can't find it anywhere.
Would like the pictures from that also.
what is B371 ? is there any achieve of Jan B movies ?

Interesting woman.
But why we do not see cuckolds' faces on her videos? Is there videos with faces of hubbies/cuckolds?
She cuckolds very hard her hubby Frankie. But with other married women....

is there any other vintage amateur cuckold show/series like her?

Last edited:
id like to see that one, ann was my favorite. i wish i could see that video. i think ive only seen her in 3 videos with jan, i didnt know there were more.

is there JanB presentation video, where wife and hubby suck together?
:smile:

but not herself, she has. just guest bi couple. would be hot to hear her comments on bi couple with BBC :)

I was watching a few of her gangland films last night,they were really good, if they were filmed with today's movie equipment they would be amazing! But I guess the film quality is part of what makes them classics. She really is a true pioneer in the lifestyle!

I went to order some of her vids in clips4sale and everyone of her videos has been deleted. I GOOGLED her and her website that links to clips4sale is gone as well.

If anyone has a answer or know of a separate website do share.
Jan has retired from doing videos and picks still loves BBC but her life changed drastically when Mike died
Jan is a grandmother and getting old as we all are
Slowed down considerably because of the aforementioned things She is alive and living in Indianapolis
Friend Butch
A pix or videos from the past will have to do for you

Jan has retired from doing videos and picks still loves BBC but her life changed drastically when Mike died
Jan is a grandmother and getting old as we all are
Slowed down considerably because of the aforementioned things She is alive and living in Indianapolis
Friend Butch
A pix or videos from the past will have to do for you
Thanks for the info and update. Glad Jan is doing well.
Any word on Monet or Carla?

Back