What happened to Jan B.?

What I liked hearing about Jan B the most was about her ability in finding so many wives and single women to convert to BBC. Makes me wonder just how many she actually talked into taking their first black cock.. probably even a lot more that she never videod or the woman never agreed for her to release to the public. Any woman who’s into converting others into black men is a friend of mine..

Btw, someone earlier in this thread mentioned Karen Kay and her site was very interesting also but now, seemed to have disappeared also. Not sure if it’s the same person but I see a lot of erotic statues written by Karen K and because they are always interracial erotica, I’m sure it’s the same person..
Some were pros, some were members of Topside. Place was never the same after they sold it. The city eventually won out and the new owners were were never really able to reestablish anywhere else. The other Indy Club had great legal representation and fought tooth and nail against the carpet-bagging law firm that pushed the city to close them, and eventually won, but it took lots of $$$ to do it.

I would love to see Jan cum out of retirement and do a series of movies catering to older women who want BBC! They already have watching my mom go black,and watching my ******* go black,how about watching my grandma go black! That would be hot for guys like me who enjoy gramdmas being ******* and fucked by black men!

Back