What happened to Jan B.?

What is the guys name who laura Mitchell liked to fuck? She fucked him in her wedding dress, I would so love to have a woman like her or holly
I believe this is Keith. He usually wore a black cock ring of some sort to keep great wood during the scenes.
Charles was the relatively quiet, almost shy young dude with a thick uncut cock. Solid performer, usually could go back to back, very good loads yet tended to pop pretty fast. Who can blame the young buck, right?
The Salina GB vid is pretty rare to find. Really cool about the proposed pilgrimage to Jan and Mike's old house in Indy off Kessler. Hallowed ground for sure.
Any one know of the old swinger club they co-owned also in Indy?? I'm not certain of the location, probably been converted or razed by now.
Jan's peak video production was about '99 to '04. Don't think she really did too much after this time.
early 21st century classic IR materials

Do you think the women who recruited JanB were paid by her? Or did they do it for their own pleasure? ?
Speaking as one of the men who did a shoot with her No there was a waver to sigh
and the promise of a copy ( which I never got to this day I don't know why ) of it The women ? maybe the same
a lot of The women ( with their husbands ) were in it for THE BBC I'm guessing cause some never had it before
I know in one case I asked Jan about this one woman in her video I told her if she saw this woman to tell her
that she has a fan Jan told me that she never saw the woman again which she said was the case with a lot of people who
had done shoots with her

Last edited:
Speaking as one of the men who did a shoot with her No there was a waver to sigh
and the promise of a copy ( which I never got to this day I don't know why ) of it The women ? maybe the same
a lot of The women ( with their husbands ) were in it for THE BBC I'm guessing cause some never had it before
I know in one case I asked Jan about this one woman in her video I told her if she saw this woman to tell her
that she has a fan Jan told me that she never saw the woman again which she said was the case with a lot of people who
had done shoots with her
Let's see if anyone else knows anything on this subject?

Hard to tell. She has a post that lists all the B vids for sale but no names. If someone has a better place to look, please post it, but the best I've found is here- https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=mikeb/gender=d/mike-b..htm .

If you click on the title, there is a review link for most of them that have the movie title and vid number.

View attachment 4304505
If you poke around the archive.org Wayback Machine, you can see the site as it was in it's glory.

I'm also a big fan of Jan B. She was such a nice lady and her videos are still the best in cuckolding and interracial stuff. I love how natural and friendly she treated everybody she filmed with. wish she hadn't retired but she definitely deserves it. I'd be great that she came back and we had a way to contact her though. She's just the best!

What happens to Larry? Ran across an old video of him years ago when he was younger doing a preggo IR. Wasn’t Janb video but wonder if it was a one off done on his own. Also wonder how old he is now and how many he gave it to first.

Back