What happened to Jan B.?

I've always been a huge fan of JanB she is really what propelled us from swingers to cuckolding as her vids were everything we were into. That said, her OF is not good. It is a bunch of short crummy clips from very old movies. I recommend just buying her movies directly if you want to support her.
That would be great but her web site has been O Of B for some time

Wondering if its real estate value is effected. Had a friend who bought a house super cheap. After he moved in, he found out the previous owner was a 40+ overweight *******. Who was picking up johns with her minivan and bring them back to the house to fuck.
Zillion lists it at $550k

Wondering if its real estate value is effected. Had a friend who bought a house super cheap. After he moved in, he found out the previous owner was a 40+ overweight *******. Who was picking up johns with her minivan and bring them back to the house to fuck.
All and ALL JAN and MIKE were pretty discreet I was told after they have moved by the new owner that even some of the neighbors knew Even they were discreet about it
out of respect for JAN and MIKE most of the filming took place inside the house

I've always been a huge fan of JanB she is really what propelled us from swingers to cuckolding as her vids were everything we were into. That said, her OF is not good. It is a bunch of short crummy clips from very old movies. I recommend just buying her movies directly if you want to support her.
She sells them on onlyfans as well.

Back