What happened to Jan B.?

B-371 LITTLE FIRECRACKER...BIG SLUT! Jan introduces yet another white wife to her first black cock! Stacy and her husband have come to Indy to get her fucked by a couple of black studs. Jan is very well known for getting girls their first black cock. Jan has promised Stacy she won’t be disappointed. Stacy is only 5 feet tall, a tiny adorable, blonde firecracker ready to explode with horny lust for her first black cock. Jan does her usual intro and turns Stacy over to Larry and Keith, two very well hung black studs. Stacy undresses the first stud and is amazed by the size of that cock! Her eyes say it all and the comments she makes lets you know she’s NEVER had a dick this big before! She is really excited and then she gets a look at the other cock and she is in heaven!

Last edited:
b371a.jpg

FROM THE BEDROOM OF …
JAN B
6840 N. OAKLAND AVENUE
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46220

B-371 LITTLE FIRECRACKER...BIG SLUT! Jan introduces yet another white wife to her first black cock! Stacy and her husband Tom have come to Indy to get her fucked by a couple of black studs. Jan is very well known for getting girls their first black cock. Jan has promised Stacy she won’t be disappointed. Stacy is only 5 feet tall, a tiny adorable, blonde firecracker ready to explode with horny lust for her first black cock. Jan does her usual intro and turns Stacy over to Larry and Keith, two very well hung black studs. Stacy undresses the first stud and is amazed by the size of that cock! Her eyes say it all and the comments she makes lets you know she’s NEVER had a dick this big before! She is really excited and then she gets a look at the other cock and she is in heaven! Stacy is a greedy slut and gets right to enjoying these two huge cocks. She is not at all bashful about what she wants and she thoroughly enjoys these studs. She fucks and sucks and fucks and sucks and fucks and sucks until she drains these two studs of their hot cum deep in her white slut cunt. Her husband Tom is on the sidelines all the while with a huge grin on his face.
Amazing

I think in my 20s and 30s and some of my 40s with me WRAF friend I probably was. Of course the internet wasn’t around until the later part of that so I had nothing to compare it against but we gave a few black guys some great times in and around Brize Norton and Oxfordshire
I love the sound of all your adventures, particularly with your WRAF friend. Can you detail them please?

Back