What happened to Jan B.?

I made a revised version of this video. "JanB - B175 - Black Master Doin Me Justice (AI Upscaled 720p) Revised Edit". Yes, it is edited. I didn't care for all the sex toy bunk. So a lot of it is gone. A black master should not need to use sex toys, right? LOL. I upscaled this video, enhanced the brightness and made the color better. I also reworked the audio. I added a bit of additional race play talk (use of the N word). The original had a little bit so I just added a bit more to make it more interesting. If you don't like the way I edited out a lot of stuff then go watch this on Xhamster. I edit videos to meets my tastes. I think this is a vast improvement.

Attachments

• JanB - B175 - Black Master Doin Me Justice (AI Upscaled 720p) Revised Edit 3.mp4
    1.1 GB
I have to agree that Jan B was all class..!! Her concept of the promotion to well Hung Black Men having Sex with White women especially Married ones really helped break down barriers and she was a Lady in the way she approached both the Males and Women with what I thought was kindness somewhat like a big sister to the white ladies anticipating their first interracial sexual experience and a friend to the Black Gentlemen participating, interested in all her players performance allowing for their mutual good experiences. Great Sex within the two races united in plain good old adult sexual fun as we are all sexual beings and why not enjoy that sexual freedom surely between men and women of all races. Black on White kinda looks so good too.
Now the one lady I really like is Laura who was 44 married to John for 10 years when she appeared in one of Jan B's Videos as she reminds me of my woman , Small, Blonde, blue eyes, petite and Shy and says little but as sexual as any woman and has no hang-ups with people of any race as just recently one of our children interracially married. Good Lord giving away our age now but well luckily the wife is much younger.
Anyway thank you all for the info as I think there will never be such a time again of the people in Jan B's day "time past but not forgotten videos live on and maybe digitally remasted".:threesome:
That is what I was talking to my wife about. Jan not only provided all this with the black men, location etc. but she provided a safe environment and all the fantasies you wanted. And that is why she received many requests for a 1st time black cock experience. I was talking to my wife that we should do this for other women.

I'm pretty sure this is Jans real husband Mike
Just adding this list here in case anyone hasn't seen it. Jan is the best! The links are clickable through to her old catalog.
Wow..Jan B was amazing. A one-stop shop for girl /girl and black cocks/ safe atmosphere/ decease free cum in my pussy action. I am trying to convince my wife for us to provide this service for others.

Don't know the title but here you go

My Favorite of all time. Thank you.
I think that was the first IR that I ever showed my wife and it went a long way to showing her how I wanted to film her with black men, I'd say she was very similar in her innocence. I actually think these are the best of Jan B. I didn't care for her as much when she was introducing the other girls. Do you guys know if this might have been her first or one of her first black cocks? I loved how Mike became really quiet as the action moved towards the floor.
My favorite of all time. A beautiful blond dress sexy and being introduced to two dirty dressed black men. Can you imagine how soaked her pussy was as she danced in front of these two nasty black men. Then having her sit between him. I imagine if this was Mikes and Jans first time they probably trembled with so much excitement that they had pre cum. Thank you for posting this.

Jan is a wonderful person, and Mike was one of the funniest guys I have ever been around. My wife Kate and I were friends with Mike and Jan in the 90's. We did not live in Indy but we went about once a month to visit Mike and Jan and go to their swing club. We would hang out with them during the day and go to the club at night. We met their ******* and their grand ******* at their house and they met our ******* when they came to a party at our house.

My wife has been fucking black guys for 20 years. They wanted us to be in one of their movies, but we own a company of which I am the president and we could not afford the exposure. A couple of the black guys who have fucked Jan in her movies did get to fuck Kate, it was just not on camera. We also met a few of the couples who have participated in their videos. They are real married couples.

I had been a video customer for a few years. I had been jacking off watching black guys cream pie Jan for a long time. In one of their videos they did an interview of Jan. She talked about their swing club. I emailed Mike and told him that my wife likes fucking black guys too and that we would like to join their club. We hit it off right away.

They had always wanted to go someplace like Hedonism II in Jamaica. When we told them we had been there several times, the asked to go with us on our next trip. The video of the Jamaican guys gang banging Jan on the beach was on their only trip to Hedo. It was initially titled Rumble in the Jungle but I have seen it online under different titles.

The guys in that video were not the only Jamaicans who got to fuck Jan on that trip. Jamaican guys, including the Jamaican staff at Hedo, really like getting to fuck the white wives, especially the blondes. My wife Kate has had sex with several of the Jamaicans who work at Hedo.

We lost touch with Mike and Jan in the early 2000s. Other obligations just got in the way. I was sorry to hear of Mike's passing. He was a great guy.

Rob
Did you all worry about STDS? My probably be so honey she would not give in to the desire!!!!

I do not mind answering questions. Mike and Jan had a really nice club. They had a lot of private rooms, a group room, a bar area with seating for a lot of people. They also had a kitchen and would serve food. They did search everyone who entered the club for weapons, *******, or cameras. In the early 90s camera phones we not very abundant. People would try to sneak in cameras sometimes.

At the time, there were to clubs in Indy. One club did not allow blacks. Mike and Jan's club catered to blacks and couples who wanted to meet black men. That is where we met some of the guys who fucked Jan and other wives in some of their movies and where a few of those guys got to fuck my wife.

I really don't know if they ever filmed sessions that they did not produce for sale. I doubt that they did. They had captured that market for a beautiful white wife letting black guys fuck her and nut in her married cunt.

I think that they met a lot of the couples they featured in their videos at their club. We met a few of those couples. Couples who's wife had never been with a black guy would go to their club to check it out. There were a lot of white wives being fucked by blacks at their club.

I don't know about her desire to see any particular celebrity having sex with black guys, but I do know that they loved filming married women's first experience with black guys. Some of the wives had been with one black guy but never three or four black guys. I felt very comfortable at their club. Most of the husbands were like me (and Mike) and love having a hot wife who spreads her legs for black guys.
I'm certain they not only enjoyed the perks of the job put were making bank $$$$$

Janb manages to be cute, funny, natural, and incredibly sexual at the same time. This screenshot is from one of her great videos, B109, an evening with Larry and her husband, who makes a guest appearance at Jan's request. If anyone can convey messages to Jan send my bestView attachment 6831372 wishesView attachment 6831405View attachment 6831418View attachment 6831422View attachment 6831426
Some people think this is Larry meeting Jan for the first time. Which it wasn't. They did several videos together prior to this one.

I agree! Jan did a couple of public flashing videos that are hot. One of my favorites was Jan in a bikini and high heels, washing their car in the driveway of their house. They lived on a busy street in Indy and a lot of people saw her. Kate and I were at their house a couple of times when we went to Indy for a weekend to visit their swing club.
Did you ever get to meet Holly, Laura, Tonya or any of the gals who performed for Jan B?

I agree! Jan did a couple of public flashing videos that are hot. One of my favorites was Jan in a bikini and high heels, washing their car in the driveway of their house. They lived on a busy street in Indy and a lot of people saw her. Kate and I were at their house a couple of times when we went to Indy for a weekend to visit their swing club.
Did you ever get to see Holly, Laura,Tonya or any of the other gals who performed for Jan B?

Did you ever get to see Holly, Laura,Tonya or any of the other gals who performed for Jan B?

We did meet some of the couples who's wives appeared in Jan's videos getting fucked by black guys. To be honest, it was years ago and I cannot remember their names. We met them at Mike and Jan's swing club in Indy. They were just like us, and Mike and Jan, suburban married couples with ******* who liked the wife fucking black guys.

Sometimes I will see a Jan B video online and recognize the wife as one of the couples we met. Mike and Jan wanted Kate to do a video but we were too concerned about people we knew seeing it. I was the president of a fairly well known company at the time.

Mike and Jan were the nicest couple. Jan was witty and sweet and sexy as hell and Mike was one of the funniest guys I ever met. We had a great time with them when they went to Hedo in Jamaica with us for a week.

I just saw a Jan B vid and someone posted that she died recently. 1-25-24 is todays date. Anyone know anything about this?
As far as I know they are all just rumors. I have not seen anything online about her death. Last I heard she is living a quiet life near Indy.
Her last name is Barley and it would be easy to check obituaries from Indianapolis. So far I have seen nothing.

Back