What happened to Jan B.?

Jan B used to put in work. Used to bust mad nuts to her videos.

I know this is an odd question but did she ever bring any BBW's to get fucked. I can't recall any videos where there were some big booty bbw's getting ran through

You have to google her on xhamster.... I think the bbw name was Rene

That is correct. One BBW that Jan had was named Renee and was pretty hot. However there was another named Tiffany who was a little bigger and did a 3some. There may be others but I haven’t saw any of them.

Although probably not possible but it would really be interesting to know more about all the women she’s converted to black and how they are doing at this time, especially the younger women and if black men continued to be in their lives after Jan initiated them into the black lifestyle.

Although probably not possible but it would really be interesting to know more about all the women she’s converted to black and how they are doing at this time, especially the younger women and if black men continued to be in their lives after Jan initiated them into the black lifestyle.
Something I've wondered myself.

she had a couple of other vids too, they talk about it at the beginning, "linda and dickie" or something. kicking myself for not buying lol
I love a cute little pale redhead

she had a couple of other vids too, they talk about it at the beginning, "linda and dickie" or something. kicking myself for not buying lol
In the day I purchased a lot of Jan and Mike's videos 😍. I called them to see about being in a video, Mike answered, maby a Friday evening lots of noise, told him who I was and why I called he said they were in a bar in Indianapolis with a table of Black guys said some names of which I could relate from videos, asked me if I wanted to talk to Jan of witch I did told her why I called, she wanted me to call back to make arrangements, several calls and because of distance and timing was never able to work it out. I very much regret.

Back