What happened to Jan B.?

you highly doubt it that they got paid .. are you an ostrich is your head stuck in the sand of course they were paid i'm not saying they did not get off on doing what what they did but most certainly got paid anybody involved with janb janet masom and every other semi pro woman out .there you dont see that well then i have a bridge in nyc i am willing to sell dirt cheap
calm down Lee, no big deal either way really, is it?

Awesome stuff, Carla & Christina had similar builds/curves. Christina's ******* Salina was much more petite yet still a killer body and pretty face.
Charles also broke in Salina - at least for Jan B's stuff.
I always wondered if they did the Jan B shoots prior to their short lived mom/******* web site or did they shoot for Jan and Mike after they did their own underground action (??)
Any chance you can upscale Christina and Salina's stuff? there isn't much out there any more, a couple of cheap motel double team action and a small gangbang I believe.
Anyone have the Salina gangbang she did for Jan B? Have never been able to locate that one. Along with Monet's preggo shoot, pretty much impossible to locate.
Still hoping for the Tonya living room upscale gangbang (TY!)
Or the Starla gangbang where Justice knocks her up. shame Mike was such a piss poor camera man for that one.

Awesome stuff, Carla & Christina had similar builds/curves. Christina's ******* Salina was much more petite yet still a killer body and pretty face.
I always wondered if they did the Jan B shoots prior to their short lived mom/******* web site or did they shoot for Jan and Mike after they did their own underground action (??)
Any chance you can upscale Christina and Salina's stuff? there isn't much out there any more, a couple of cheap motel double team action and a small gangbang I believe.
Anyone have the Salina gangbang she did for Jan B? Have never been able to locate that one. Along with Monet's preggo shoot, pretty much impossible to locate.
Or the Starla gangbang where Justice knocks her up. shame Mike was such a piss poor camera man for that one.
Do you mean her threesome?

The many reasons I have not upscale Tonya's gangbang is due to horrible quality of the only online source I ever found. Every website posted the exact same crap and They are all garbage. Here are two screencaps. The first one is from Jan's catalog. The second one is from the source file I have.
The source file is horrible.
Tonya's GB.jpgTonya's GB- bad.jpg

This is B281 - Salina Sells Cells. A 3some with Keith and James. Her gangbang video was shot in the bedroom and that video is B271. I don't have that one.
Big James and his hideous disguise. The fake beard and horrible sunglasses make him hard to watch. Especially when hes doing a HOTTIE like young Salina. Most of the scenes that feature James are a turn off (for me).

Richie and I are trying to figure out who this girl is and what title the video might be? It appears to be from 2001 or later on. I am posting a screen capture in hope somebody can identify her. The audio is really hard to hear. It sounds like Jan calls her Donita but it is hard to be sure.
View attachment 7145839
Thats CiNDY... She did 3 videos. Her husband was at two tapings...

Hope she got black bred.

Here is Salina's first video. Once again the quality of the source files I have are very low quality and I do the best I can to smooth things out.
I have to settle for 576p most of the time because trying to do too much only makes them look worse. There is some video tracking issues
early in the video but I left it all in. The video gets better after about 20 minutes.
View attachment JanB - B267 - Salina's First Black Cock (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B267 - Salina's First Black Cock (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Here is Salina's first video. Once again the quality of the source files I have are very low quality and I do the best I can to smooth things out.
I have to settle for 576p most of the time because trying to do too much only makes them look worse. There is some video tracking issues
early in the video but I left it all in. The video gets better after about 20 minutes.
View attachment 7187158

View attachment 7187158
Where do you do the upscaling? Adobe? Some other website...

If I sent you a video could you upscale to share with all here?

Here is B281. The color was just awful in the source file. I tried to reduce a lot of the horrible green tint but it still looks like crap.
It is a shame so many of Jan's videos were posted online with the same green tint. I wonder if all these videos didn't come from
one person who didn't know what the hell they were doing? LOL, Anyway , I did what I could to make it worthy of watching.
View attachment JanB - B281 - Salina Sells Cells (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B281 - Salina Sells Cells (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Here is the only other video I have with Sam in it. B063 - Jan's Birthday Gift To Sam. I decided to go ahead and upscale it to 720p.
It is not as sharp as it could be but the source was a 2nd generation DVD rip and wasn't too bad. So it is still a little fuzzy but
looks decent. It's a shame Larry always fucks with a flaccid limp dick. I cringe watching his dick flop around , bending and wrinkle up
trying to use longer strokes. That is the main reason why he is always grabbing his dick. To keep it going in straight. Even Jan had to help
him. I always found it difficult to believe that Jan said Larry was the best. In my book, he is in the bottom 3 of the worse performers she has
ever had. Oh well, here is the video. Enjoy.
View attachment JanB - B063 - Jan's Birthday Gift To Sam (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B063 - Jan's Birthday Gift To Sam (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Back