What happened to Diva Xtra Hot aka Diva Mimi

Does anyone know what happened to Diva Xtra Hot aka Diva Mimi. at 2008 or 2009 she available at southern-charms.com, but only 9 page series. her movie available on xhamster, but i only found 2 movies.
Does anybody have her complete pics and movies ?

20240509_101424.jpg
20240509_101358.jpg
20240509_101339.jpg

Oh yes, Diva Mimi, or DivaXtraHot. She was always in the Dark Cavern chatroom. Thats how we met her. She was from So-Calif somewhere. She invited us to Thads in San Diego, so we went and met her there. She was a regular there and very popular with the BBC. She was also a regular at Misty's Night Club in Ontario (Doubletree Hotel). There was a local guy named Jimmy who threw BBC parties at the same Doubletree, and we went to a few of those parties. But anyway, Mimi was very real, and very nice person as well. She knew all the local BBC, and she 'RAVED' about Las Vegas Ed. Evidently Mimi said Ed's cock was as long as her arm. We saw pix a few times, and she was right. His cock was downright scary. We shared many chats with Ed & Mimi in YahooIM. Ed threw parties in LV, but we never got to one of those. We visited with her many times, but she never said she had made some homemade IR movies. Then, years later I traded movies with some guy and he had some of her stuff. I dont think she made many movies, and I think I have 2. One is truly an amateur shoot, and the other is a movie she did for 'Exploited Wives'. Oh boy, Diva Mimi, the good old days.

Back