What do Black Men like white women to wear out

This is one of those questions that has no right answer. That would depend on the man, not only his personal likes but also his position and where he might be taking the woman. Example a young street thug type might prefer a very exposing outfit, but even he would in most cases not want that worn to a dinner at his mamma's house. A movie star, pro athlete and even the ordinary Joe Blow might prefer his lady to look good but not cheap or slutty while she's hanging on his arm.
There are too many variables involved in what he might like at that time going to that place under those circumstances. That is why i say there is no answer that could be a sure bet.

My BBC lover likes me to wear a virtually see through white dress that has buttons from just below the neck line to just above the knee. I have to have the top buttons undone enough to show my cleavage, then the lower buttons undone undone to the top of my thighs,I am not allowed to wear underwear so I’m naked underneath the dress
Both my nipples and dark pussy bush are visible through the material anyone looking could see them.
This allows him to finger my pussy while we are sat in a bar also everyone there knows when we leave the bar that I will be fucked by him.
My husband has bought me a blue dress that is made from a small mesh like material which is see through through the holes in the mesh. I tried it on in the boutique looked in the mirror and my body was totally visible through the material. I had no underwear on and my bust and pubic area could be clearly seen.
we are meeting Del my bbc lover tomorrow I have not told him as he likes me to wear the white dress, as this one is more revealing I will give him a sexy surprise.

Last edited:
My BBC lover likes me to wear a virtually see through white dress that has buttons from just below the neck line to just above the knee. I have to have the top buttons undone enough to show my cleavage, then the lower buttons undone undone to the top of my thighs,I am not allowed to wear underwear so I’m naked underneath the dress
Both my nipples and dark pussy bush are visible through the material anyone looking could see them.
This allows him to finger my pussy while we are sat in a bar also everyone there knows when we leave the bar that I will be fucked by him.
Let's see..

Back