What Changed Your Belief about Monogamy to The Lifestyle?

Well honestly my opinion was changed in early college when I was still dating. It never failed that I would be asked out by someone who was nice and a good person but during our relationship I would want to have sex with someone else. This always put me in the position of being faithful or risking the cheat. So after one breakup I decided to be done with exclusive relationships and I was open about that. Someone would ask me out and I would tell them it was not going to be a solo thing. Then one man told me he was fine with that as long as I told him when it happened and that man would later become my husband.

Well honestly my opinion was changed in early college when I was still dating. It never failed that I would be asked out by someone who was nice and a good person but during our relationship I would want to have sex with someone else. This always put me in the position of being faithful or risking the cheat. So after one breakup I decided to be done with exclusive relationships and I was open about that. Someone would ask me out and I would tell them it was not going to be a solo thing. Then one man told me he was fine with that as long as I told him when it happened and that man would later become my husband.

Yep, I believe people want the best of both worlds. We want novelty/variety as well as continuity.

Back