What Celebrity Would You Like To See Interracially Cucked?

What Celebrity Would You Like To See Interracially Cucked?

• Total voters
I'd have to at least tolerate the person so let's go with least hated. That leaves Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson... hmm... least punchable face... Tucker Carlson narrowly wins.

As a New Yorker I remember "Ghouliani's" fuckery as mayor well. To me a willfully cucked male is weak, pathetic, and suffers from inferior masculinity... So I'm going with Rudy. What I witnessed during his administration makes me want to see him humiliated, demoralised, and shamed the most😏.

Last edited:
As a New Yorker I remember "Ghouliani's" fuckery as mayor well. To me a willfully cucked male is weak, pathetic, and suffers from inferior masculinity... So I'm going with Rudy. What I witnessed unto his administration makes me want to see him humiliated, demoralised, and shamed the most😏.
He probably has ED too. Remember he has the situation with his prostate back in the day. I can't remember if it was for cancer or whatever.

He probably has ED too. Remember he has the situation with his prostate back in the day. I can't remember if it was for cancer or whatever.
He's 79 years old so ED is likely. Pretty sure it was for prostate cancer... Kind of remember him being treated with the radioactive "seeds"... Unfortunately he survived🤣.

Back