What a Waste

…..of a incredibly beautiful white husband.

2E0CCEC3-F9CB-4006-A2A5-6B0D8F65E5E5.jpeg

I would gladly ki ll to kiss and caress and suck on his gorgeously sculpted pecs and worship his sexy torso and thighs, then uncage his neglected but superbly-sculpted cock and lick it lovingly from root to head.

His handsome Italian-looking face of his is already giving me a hard-on and making me shiver all over.

PHWOAAAAAARRR!!!!!!

His wife could make a fortune from hiring him out to bisexual men like me. But sadly it appears she wants only to humiliate him, keep him cruelly caged and not to have children him but to a more attractive lustier black lover.

Last edited:
Search me Samui……

Btw, how cum you and I are the same height and as liberal as each other?

Despite that I’m white, I have a feeling you might get off on lending me your wife or girlfriend for a weekend or two after you’ve shown her these shots of me.

I promise to return her to you largely intact but, all going well, just a teeny-weeny bit pregnant.

B942DD8C-A646-4D1E-9833-04D0FC143311.jpegmy wife riding me.jpgme and my Danish girlfriend.pngmy wife riding me.jpgEAEA2205-3CF5-437B-A03F-1F33A2FA56CC.jpegB942DD8C-A646-4D1E-9833-04D0FC143311.jpeg4A07C86B-70A3-4DBD-9786-9C92F6C0D6AB.png02353120-8EB5-4D85-84C6-45A3F7E1DB93.jpeg

Attachments

• 13C1B190-3468-41AC-9E17-7FD1378826B0.jpeg
    13C1B190-3468-41AC-9E17-7FD1378826B0.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Search me Samui……

Btw, how cum you and I are the same height and as liberal as each other?

Despite that I’m white, I have a feeling you might get off on lending me your wife or girlfriend for a weekend or two after you’ve shown her these shots of me.

I promise to return her to you largely intact but, all going well, just a teeny-weeny bit pregnant.

View attachment 5509011View attachment 5508997View attachment 5508999View attachment 5508997View attachment 5509004View attachment 5509011View attachment 5509062View attachment 5509063
As you see, I cum like a tipped-over milk bottle and guarantee to thrill her. All going well she might fall in love with me🥰

me cumming.jpg
View attachment me cumming for you in a hotel room.mp4

Attachments

• 1959BBE1-5508-4985-8AF6-54BA65DDB90A.jpeg
    1959BBE1-5508-4985-8AF6-54BA65DDB90A.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 28

View attachment 5508932

I would gladly ki ll to kiss and caress and suck on his gorgeously sculpted pecs and worship his sexy torso and thighs, then uncage his neglected but superbly-sculpted cock and lick it lovingly from root to head.

His handsome Italian-looking face of his is already giving me a hard-on and making me shiver all over.

PHWOAAAAAARRR!!!!!!

His wife could make a fortune from hiring him out to bisexual men like me. But sadly it appears she wants only to humiliate him, keep him cruelly caged and not to have children him but to a more attractive lustier black lover.

I could skip him, but his wife is Gorgeous and very sexy!!!

I could skip him, but his wife is Gorgeous and very sexy!!!
Women who cage and humiliate their husbands even in jest are in my opinion not the slightest bit “sexy” or “gorgeous”.

In this example the woman’s cruel pervertedness oozes out of every pore of the skin of her way too made-up actually rather witchy face.

Major turn-off. Her beautiful husband deserves better and has very likely found it in an au-naturel male lover.

Skip him you say? No way!!!! Given half a chance I would jump him with the greatest Pleasure.

Just look if you will at those gently pleading super-sexy deep-blue eyes of his……………

Big-Time BUMP and GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 5508932

PHWOAAAAAARRR!!!!!!

A wicked twist of nature .... blessed with great looks, fabulous torso, firm arms thighs, and buttocks, beautiful cock head, but a small cock. His wife, blessed with equally good looks and body has decided to not only deprive him of her hot, tight pussy, but also condemn his cock to ache inside that cage as she sucks much larger men to full glory, orgasms on every pussy stretching inch of them, and watch as they ultimately shoot the contents of their large balls deep inside her.

Women who cage and humiliate their husbands even in jest are in my opinion not the slightest bit “sexy” or “gorgeous”.

In this example the woman’s cruel pervertedness oozes out of every pore of the skin of her way too made-up actually rather witchy face.

Major turn-off. Her beautiful husband deserves better and has very likely found it in an au-naturel male lover.

Skip him you say? No way!!!! Given half a chance I would jump him with the greatest Pleasure.

Just look if you will at those gently pleading super-sexy deep-blue eyes of his……………

Big-Time BUMP and GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Guess I'm no-where as gay as you!! I still see the beauty of women. I wish you all the cock you may want.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

A wicked twist of nature .... blessed with great looks, fabulous torso, firm arms thighs, and buttocks, beautiful cock head, but a small cock. His wife, blessed with equally good looks and body has decided to not only deprive him of her hot, tight pussy, but also condemn his cock to ache inside that cage as she sucks much larger men to full glory, orgasms on every pussy stretching inch of them, and watch as they ultimately shoot the contents of their large balls deep inside her.
Your description of the husband is hot hot HOT!!

Small cock you say?

Surely you know that caging drastically shortens the shafts of flaccid cocks. So despite his bitch wife’s worst efforts her handsome husband’s phallic under-endowment is entirely illusory.

With the beautifully sculpted head of his cock being so big the guy is obviously a Grower, as his boyfriend will soon come to know if he doesn’t already👌💪

As for his wife, despite your praise for her “equally good looks”, my opinion on her witchy face is unchanged.

Poor yap. Never mind, he’s plainly destined to find cock-lengthening solace in the arms of a hopefully equally spunky young man, and probably those of a genuinely beautiful young single woman who falls head-over-heels in love with him on sight as I did.

Last edited:

View attachment 5508932

PHWOAAAAAARRR!!!!!!

I am sure her husband will be sucking her lovers cock soon.

Her husband is there to serve her wish's not his. Maybe if she plays with another couple the husbands can suck themselves off.

Back