WF cheats w/ BM, husband finds out in maternity ward, stays with her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5079065/Shovell-M-People-s-shattering-family-secret.html

Arthur went on to explain that he’d had no idea the baby wasn’t his until he had arrived at the maternity ward in February 1965 to see Andrew in his wife’s arms.

‘Mum apparently looked up at him and said: “I made a mistake” — and Dad turned on his heels and left the building. It would have been an incredible shock.

‘They told everyone I’d been stillborn. But, apparently, I stayed with my mum at the hospital for ten days, being breastfed, before social workers took me away to be fostered.

I caught my fiance at 16 fucking a black guy 7 years older than her with the biggest cock I had ever seen balls deep pounding the hell out of her. She is the one who started me on this obsession and addiction. I am now 44, we were married 10 years before I lost her due to a ******* driver. During our marriage we played with a lot of BBC together (she turned me orally bi, and I still love it) when I say a lot, on 10 years of marriage she sucked and fucked over 80 BBCs. She got pregnant by me the first time and the second time since she was fucking so many huge black cocks we were not sure if it was mine or someone else's. The baby turned out mixed, as did the third one. I was never ashamed of her and it was a huge turn on.

Back